Pro Evolution Soccer 6 PC news update (with some images)

so 2 days to go for official release but the game is available in Belgiuma nd UAE :)S ) in stores ... anyway finallygot hold of some pES6 pc screenshots ..

A nice PC preview is up here :hap2:

some screenshots (source: evo-web forum .)

09389f43f6.jpg

bb3c1d6bb5.jpg

c87448c296.jpg

ef8c258df9.jpg

48a802a4ec.jpg

fbd75b13a1.jpg

5437b71378.jpg

bbef83d379.jpg

7a5addba11.jpg

7d591a7cb2.jpg

now .. y arent any torrents till now :p

enjoy .. :hap2:

LOL, Look at Rio Ferdinand there :lol: and adebayor looks horrible,lol.

Still PES Graphics are a billion times better than FIFA.

Just hope it has DirectIP so that I can smash all you wannabe pro PESers

A$$E$ on TE :p.

Darthcoder said:
LOL, Look at Rio Ferdinand there :lol: and adebayor looks horrible,lol.

Still PES Graphics are a billion times better than FIFA.

Just hope it has DirectIP so that I can smash all you wannabe pro PESers

A$$E$ on TE :p.

even with out it, youre on b**ch!

^^ no1 would cares bout the 360 version as this game is supposed to be played with a ps2 controller or a keyboard :)
a 360 or xbox controller just doesnt feel right for this.

that said. i am sure it will be out in a couple of days.

@darthcoder - if u are so good i wonder y u dint win eswc by beating the pes wannabe's :) , just kidding

I really repent not being able to play/participate in the ESWC due to time constraints.I may not be India #1 stuff, but atleast I am my city #1 stuff.

Anyways, am sure to participate in ESWC Next time and you all will get a taste of defeat from me come PES6 :D.

if you are from delhi then darthcoder u surely would have had a nice chance to win it from delhi, cause a real noob won it from delhi, who used to loose 3-0, 4-0 to me,
btw looking forward to PES 6 now again me too having my fingers crossed and hoping that it has direct ip option

the game is 3.10gb for pc cause as i have mentioned here long back in another thread that pro evo series are always multi language release. meaning its got many diff languages from europe & also commentary in all those languages.

sad then :(, now everyone can only brag like akshitmohan by posting the screenshots and showing how many goals they score against the PC :p and never play online with another player, to check out really who good is he

ok i am ready to buy original but the thing is that in india not many players would buy original one, so no use for 2-3 people to buy original version of it and play against 2-3 people only

i would have bought original one though .. if it had xbox 360's graphis and ai .. not gonna shell out my money for a ps2 port :p ..

[warez talk]ahem .. utorrent showing still 2 days to complete :( (70 seeder and some 8000 peers ):no: [/warez talk]

Back