PC Peripherals Problem with ADSL Modem!

drkhalsa

Disciple
Dear Friend s
I am using ADSL Broadband connection by CONNECT (hfcl) here in Punjab

I got this connection a month ago but was hardly using it ( busy with exam!)

Now I have seen a peculiar problem that it get dissconnected again and again although the login webpage shows that i am already logged in

then I have to logout and again login and again its working fine ! but this tend to happen again and again so its really painful to download some big files and also torrents as it just dissconnect

What could be possible problem ?
Hardware problem ? modem i guess.
or general servive problem by the broadband company

Reason I am asking this question here because the place I live now is kind of backward rural place and even the people who installed the broadband are as novice as me so i thought of asking opinion here and then start going after the these guys with some thing sure on my hand

Any way thanks in advance for reading my query .

Iam also uploading screen shot of the webpage for login so can have idea what kind of connection i have got!
Jatinder Singh

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 70
Frequent disconnection can cause your telephone line also. You may ask the board band provider to check your telephone line ( have have the device to check). I dont rule out that modem issue but first you must check the phone line.

Frequent disconnection can cause your telephone line also. You may ask the board band provider to check your telephone line ( have have the device to check). I dont rule out that modem issue but first you must check the phone line.

Thanks for your advice

Its apppreciated

I will do so i.e get the line checked

Jatinder Singh

Back