Problem with Password Protect 1.9.2

thehobbit

Disciple
Feb 5, 2012
Hi there,

I have a complicated problem. My free trial of Folder Protect 1.9.2 has just expired. The problem is that, when the software trial expired I was prompted to "Unprotect" the protected files, but instead I elected to close the icon. Upon realizing this, I tried to open the software again and return to the said icon, but it simply does not open. Then, I tried to "Uninstall Folder Protect" both from Add or Remove Programs and from Program Files but I received the following message:

Uninstall is password protected. Run Folder Protect and uninstall from Setting.

As you already know, because my trial has expired, I have run out of runs. I have thought about downloading the full version of Folder Protect 1.9.2 but I don't know what might happen. I still have the Folder Protect Setup program from the previous installation. Should I just re-install it?

Please, help, because I really want to be able to recover my files.

Thanks.

nRiTeCh

Skilled
Mar 24, 2005
51nD m3!
www.techenclave.com
How about uninstalling the program and then restart the pc. Set your system date to a yr back and reinstall it again and then try

I was in similar situation some yrs back and did this thing and it worked 100%. And not just on one but on 3-4 similar tools which i tried. This trick works on cellphones too.
<

** warning:- dont blame me if you loose the protected files after uninstallation. Use this method at your own risk!