Problem with Password Protect 1.9.2

thehobbit

Disciple
Hi there,

I have a complicated problem. My free trial of Folder Protect 1.9.2 has just expired. The problem is that, when the software trial expired I was prompted to "Unprotect" the protected files, but instead I elected to close the icon. Upon realizing this, I tried to open the software again and return to the said icon, but it simply does not open. Then, I tried to "Uninstall Folder Protect" both from Add or Remove Programs and from Program Files but I received the following message:

Uninstall is password protected. Run Folder Protect and uninstall from Setting.

As you already know, because my trial has expired, I have run out of runs. I have thought about downloading the full version of Folder Protect 1.9.2 but I don't know what might happen. I still have the Folder Protect Setup program from the previous installation. Should I just re-install it?

Please, help, because I really want to be able to recover my files.

Thanks.

How about uninstalling the program and then restart the pc. Set your system date to a yr back and reinstall it again and then try

I was in similar situation some yrs back and did this thing and it worked 100%. And not just on one but on 3-4 similar tools which i tried. This trick works on cellphones too.
<

** warning:- dont blame me if you loose the protected files after uninstallation. Use this method at your own risk!

Back