Processor + Mobo + RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat

Skilled
Looking for a decent processor + mobo + ram combo! Should be equivalent to Dual Core or better! Mobo should have a PCIE slot :)

Let me know if anyone is upgrading to i3/i5/i7, I am happy with two cores :)

Try Intel Pentium D 925 3.00GHz, Mobo is not working(Intel 945GCL) + 1GB DDR2 RAM, decent cabinet +400W TAG power supply.

I have a Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H... it has a couple of issues:-

- POST takes abnormally long, but if you press the reset button 2-3 times after powering on the system, it POSTs immediately :p

- The eSata port does not work.

The board is out of warranty, and since it already has a couple of problems, I'm willing to sell it off cheap. It's an awesome board btw, one of the best 780G based motherboards out there!!

Product Review Link: Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H Review

I have ....
Asus M2N32 Sli deluxe motherboard with onboard WiFi IEEE3394 etc etc you can check on the asus website (out of warranty running fine one week testing warranty) (4000/- purchased for 15.6 K)
AMD Athlon X2 6000+ (I think left with 6 months warranty need to check one week testing warranty) (3.5 K purchased 9.5)
Nvidia 7300 GS video card (out of warranty, one week testing warranty)(900 Rs purchased 2500/-)
250 gb sata HDD (In warranty , 2 years left) (1200 Rs)
on board HD audio
SAMSUNG OCTO Bridge DVD writer (700 Rs)
Transcend 2 Gb ram DDR 2 - 800 3 years left (1600 Rs)
Will not be supplying the power suppy as it is too expensive .. COolermaster extreme 600
will be providing MRON cabinet (600/-)
No mouse / key board
Total damage 12.5 K + shipping
incase of any part not required ... that money may be reduced .. hoping to hear from you

i have Asus P5NSLI Mobo and Intel E2160 1.8Ghz Dual Core. Can sell both for 4k If interested PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back