FS: Desktops Processor, Motherboard, RAM and GPU

Status
Not open for further replies.

prabs

Skilled
Looking for a quick sale as I have upgraded my PC. The PC was powerful enough for general computing but I wanted to go back to PC gaming. Hence,...

Processor -
Intel Core 2 Duo E7200 @2.53 GHz (Always used at stock speeds) - Rs.1000/-

Motherboard -
Asus P5G41C-M LX (Socket LGA775) compatible with DDR2 and DDR3 RAMs - Rs. 700/- (Sold to @salman8506)
Please note - When it comes to DDR3 the board is a bit picky and not compatible all DDR3 RAMs.

RAM -
EGreen 2 GB DDR3 - Rs. 400/- (Sold to @narendra)
GSKill 4 GB DDR3 - Rs. 800/- (Sold to @narendra)

GPU -
ZOTAC G210 512 MB Rs.500/- (Sold to @narendra)

DVD -
Samsung. I reads well haven't used it for writing anything in years so can't comment on that. The tray can be a bit tricky at times. Rs. 200/- (Gave it to a friend)

Total Price - Rs. 3600/-

I cannot sell the PSU as it belongs to a friend so I will have to return that to him once I manage to sell the other components. There is no HDD but I can give a demo using an Ubuntu 9.10 Live CD. Would prefer a direct pickup from my place after they have checked the hardware in person. The Cabinet is a Circle Cabinet which is a give away with the rest of the components.

IMG_20161204_132918.jpg IMG_20161204_133447.jpg IMG_20161204_133522.jpg IMG_20161204_133545.jpg IMG_20161204_133606.jpg IMG_20161204_133615.jpg IMG_20161204_134904.jpg IMG_20161204_134946.jpg IMG_20161204_135020.jpg

Please check the attached zip file containing an html file with details of the hardware. File created on Ubuntu using lshw command.

Attachments

• hardwarespecs.zip
    5.1 KB · Views: 320
Last edited:
Those asking me about Shipping let me make 1 thing clear that the shipping is entirely at the buyer's risk. I will use the courier service stated by the buyer. I don't have the CPU, Motherboard etc boxes as I threw them away a long time back but I will pack them well as separate parts and in a single large box. I will PM you the pictures of the packing as well. This is exactly what I did when I sold my monitor - Sent pics of every stage of packing.

Also about inquiries of part wise sale - I will prioritize selling it as a whole first.

Please mention the location to where the product is to be shipped when you inquire because I will have to find the cost of shipping and get update you on the same.

Common Update -
Those seeking Shipping I will have to check shipping charges and I can only do that over the weekend thanks to office. I am not committing to any buyer atm till then because I will have to negotiate once I have the shipping figure to each location. I would request you all to be a bit patient till then.

If shipping is involved I will have to disassemble the PC and get rid of the cabinet to reduce the logistic or I can ship it as a whole. I will leave the choice to the buyer.

Also those asking me for sending it via Speedpost or any other service under false declaration of gift or books - I won't be doing that. It is risky and can lead to your own loss if these amazing speedpost or courier guys manhandle the item thinking it is books. I know I said shipping is at buyer's risk but this would be wrong.

It was me who fisrt pm op to both ram and Gpu I was ready to pay him as he asked me to pay but than what happened I don't know ...anyway good luck with sale mate :)

No hard feelings ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back