Products From Jaben Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Well Guys ,

We Are Delighted To Inform You That We would Be Import Small Qty of Stuff From Laben Singapore In Great Variety .This Will Enhance Our Profile of Audio even More In North India And Give Us a Lead again Ahead of Competition .Well We would Be Interested To Know What all Products you Like From Jaben .Kindly Note That They Do Not Sell everything Online Hence We Will Import Virtually everything From Them .So Lets Rock And Start What All To Get ,Might Be Those TF10 Cables First Lol :p

:) great i wish i had money ! :(

BTW what will be the pricing scheme. will you offer the same price they are offering or a little will be added .

strategy said:
:) great i wish i had money ! :(

BTW what will be the pricing scheme. will you offer the same price they are offering or a little will be added .

Well,

Basic Idea Is to Find Out What You Guys Actually Demand From Them .Then I Will Find Out the Rates And Make a GO

Well,

Lot Of You Like UE Cables ,If given the liberty shall i tell you what i have for UE cable replacement .I have a sample at shop to try it out also

Sirji, what cable is this? And how much would you charge? I had an Effect Audio Pearl v2 cable - was too rigid, sold it off for $42

Looking to buy another cable preferably around that or maybe slightly higher range. Benny has a twilight cable which is nice - heard decent things about the Rainbow cable and the Jaben IE8 cable... will be nice if you can share some insights.

laemo said:
Sirji, what cable is this? And how much would you charge? I had an Effect Audio Pearl v2 cable - was too rigid, sold it off for $42
Looking to buy another cable preferably around that or maybe slightly higher range. Benny has a twilight cable which is nice - heard decent things about the Rainbow cable and the Jaben IE8 cable... will be nice if you can share some insights.

Well,
Lets See If We Have Anything To Sell On Te Yet ,We Will Close This IC Also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back