OC & Modding Project EVO 2 - Water Cooling to the Extreme

voted for mav :p

guys ,

what are we doing , mav got only 4 votes till now. We are a community of thousands of members and only a few of us voted till now.
Please vote

Thanks man....guys come on need a lot more votes

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Guys come on votes please...link in my sig as well.Takes just two minutes of your time.

Thanks for all the support guys, unluckily I didnt make it to the top three, but thats fine, as I feel there were a lot of other mods out there that deserved it more than mine did. But There is always a next time. Thanks again for the support.

dude i voted for u. dont worry man only indian entry... u should be beaming with joy and pride.. it does not matter if u win or lose.. only participation. Lets go INDIA>>>

Man I just came across this thread today and I have to say its a beautiful build man, absolutely stunning. Im sure the satisfaction you get from looking at this beautiful rig on your desk makes all those 6months worth it. I hope I can put together a custom build like this soon.

Thanks guys. Tge reason to put u a workout is for you guys to learn from my mistakes and also to get feedback from all of you. But the main reason is to get more of you guys into water cooling

Cool build Mav, one can only envy you for the build...n Congrats for the one and only Indian entry in the Cooler Master Case Mod Contest...

Back