Prolimatech Megahalem CPU Cooler [Now AMD Processor Ready]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Mates ,

This is The Second Deal I Am Having Of the Prolimatech Product Range .Since My Last Deal Prolimatech Has Introduces Many New Products For The Megahalem Range of Products .

CPU Cooler "One Of The World's Best AIR Coolers ,Now AMD Ready Also"

Pricing Rs :3861/- + Shipping

Features :

• Heatpipes are lined up in a straight line to prevent air back draft allowing air to easily pass through the heatsink body
  • Wide fins with mathematically calculated thickness to maximize best air-to-surface cooling rate
  • Uniquely designed, easy-to-install socket retention mechanism to increase cooling ability
  • Easy to apply, high grade thermal compound, a perfect sidekick to all Prolimatech heatsinks "And This Compound Is Really good"

Specs Not To Be Missed :

• Length 130 mm , Width 74 mm And Height 159mm
  • Weight : 790 Grams
New Introductions "Read Carefully ":

• They Now Have 120 X120mm [25mm Width] And 120X120mm [38mm Width] Fan Clips .This Means You Can Mount Normal 25mm Fans and The High MTBF 38mm Industrial and Medical Equipment Ready Fans .
  • They Also Have the AM2 ,AM2+ And the AM3 Retension Bracket ,That Means that the Prolimatech Is Also AMD Processor Ready ,So For all AMD Fans This Is Very Good News Cos If It Preforms So Nicely With the Intel Once It will Perfom Very Very Good With AMD .

ACCESSORIES THAT YOU CAN ALSO BUY

Fan Clip for 120mm X 120mm X 25mm "For Normal Fans"

Pricing @ Rs : 260/- + Shipping "After 15 Days"

Fan Clip for 120mm X 120mm X 38mm "Used For Industrial Fans"

Pricing @ Rs :260/- + Shipping "After 15 Days"

AMD Retension Socket [ Socket AM2 ,AM2+ And AM3 ]

Pricing @ Rs :703/- + Shipping "After 15 Days"

How To Buy :

• Please PM Me Your Requirements

Warranty :

• 1 Year Return To Lynx @ your Expenses .

Shipping :

• All By DTDC Air @ Rs :85/- Per Kg ,For Insurance 2% Extra

Guys ,

All Stock Were Finished ,We Had Ordered New Stocks With The Fan Clips And AMD Retension for Prolimatech .The Material Has Been dispatched To Us And We Expect Goods Fast .

PS :We Are also Authorized Prolimatech Resellers : - > where to buy

Mates ,

25% Off On CPU Cooler Only For This Week ,Order Now .This is Not For The Other Accessories Though .Enjoy .

Guys ,

The Offer For 1 Week Is Now Finished I Have Sold My Entire Lot of Megahalem ,We Are Now Placing New Orders .It Would Be Possible to Use Discount Coupons For the Future Transactions ,Once i Get Stock I Will Get Over To Sales Of this again ,I Have The Slips And The AMD Clips And The Thermal Compound

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back