Promotion - 25% Off MRP On All Sennheiser Products Discount Code "41c05c9bb4"

Status
Not open for further replies.
neerajvohra said:
you are the best audio dealer in my opinion. Why not add pmp's into the list (ipod etc)?
Well sure ,

We cannot sell apple ,The reason is that apple has a tax structure of 12.5% in my town and some locations it has 4% ,Hence selling apple in te is nonesense imho .Well we can look for deals in Philips ,Sony ,Cowon ,hifiman [ All Models ] , Acros Etc That i resell .Any perticular pmp that you like me to focus on please tell me that and let me make that a sweet deal .

a_k_s_h_a_y said:
hey amarbir, am interested!

you don't have hd558 ? so what's the total final cost of hd555 ?
Well,

i checked the same The final shipped pricing is comming to be Rs :5411/- ,Now thats a sweet deal and also 100% official and legal material with billing .

Well sure ,

We cannot sell apple ,The reason is that apple has a tax structure of 12.5% in my town and some locations it has 4% ,Hence selling apple in te is nonesense imho .Well we can look for deals in Philips ,Sony ,Cowon ,hifiman [ All Models ] , Acros Etc That i resell .Any perticular pmp that you like me to focus on please tell me that and let me make that a sweet deal .
big fan of Apple products. You already answered my question. :(

neerajvohra said:
big fan of Apple products. You already answered my question. :(

Well,

My Conscious Does not allow me to do things when i know its not a good deal ,That me .Well for apple products i suggest to check ebay and use a discount coupon ,You cannot get a apple product elsewhere cheaper then this option .BTW some member here in this thread should assist you from where to buy ,If anyone can suggest me also about a good ebay seller i would like to stock and sell that in chandigarh my store also .BTW Neeraj the cowons are also kick a@# players and have a sound signature much better then the apple products .i have just got my first apple ipod touch 4g due to the fact that every second guy comming to my shop has it and demands it and wants me to fix this and that .Hence i though i will buy one off myself also ,I will start a IC so that i could learn more from the apple fanboy club here what to sell in apple . But thats a other story

Just recieved my HD202. Solid Packing and Super fast delivery. I'm really impressed. :D

Will leave a iT rating after i test the head phone.

Amarbir,

Sorry abt the typo earlier.I just transferred money for order # Lynx-6658(HD448).Do you have them in stock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back