FS: Consoles PS3 160GB CFW 3.55 with True Blue Dongle Bundled with a Free Game for 15k ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sale !

The PS3 Model is CECH-2512A I had bought it from HONGKONG. It is the HK VERSION not the Indian Version. The only difference i found was the X key is the O key here and vice versa. So to enter something in this PS3 has to press the O key and to go back press the X key.

• Time of Purchase: July 2011

• Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No | 0 Months

• Reason for Sale: No time to play it anymore hence selling. Had a real good time :(

• Purchase Invoice Available: No

• Product Condition: I would say 9/10 as it never was dropped or anything like that. -1 Because of a little dust.

• Accessories Included: Original box its a bit torn , Power Cable , Manuals , USB cable for Controller.

• Product Location: Kolkata , West Bengal

• Preferred Courier: Looking for a Local buyer. If someone wants it will have to pay shipping and tell me from which courier to ship.

• Shipping Charges: If buyer is not a local then buyers pays shipping and its buyers risk.

• Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer.
Will NOT sell the dongle alone. DO NOT pm me about the dongle. Will only sell the Bundle. FREE GAME TO THE BUYER AS WELL. TONY HAWKS.

Pics - IMG00345-20120704-1640.jpgIMG00346-20120704-1649.jpgIMG00348-20120704-1650.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Rajveer why re, you could just keep it you know!

If you decide selling the dongle separately, let me know, a friend of mine is interested!

Rajveer why re, you could just keep it you know!

If you decide selling the dongle separately, let me know, a friend of mine is interested!

Bro the last game i'm playing on it is Max Payne 3. Actually no other games interest me now in the coming months except AC3 and Sleeping Dogs. To play those two i don't think keeping a console will help hence selling. Will borrow my friends xbox to play those two titles :) Alright will let you know bro.

On hold for Nikhil till tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back