PS3 announced [Updated with Pics and Game Screenhots]

WOW
The pics are sooooooooooooo cool
I cant decide which is better ps3 or xbox 360
the screenies of both show grr8 graphics

Who do u suppose will win the nex gen console battle?
M$ or Sony

Nintendo Revolution is being underestiamted here. In a recent poll conducted by GameFAQs here -

http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/index.html?poll=2023

Nintend Rev actually beat 360. But the Ps3 as usuall will be on the lead.
There is no way, even if ps3 ends up sucky, it will still lead because of the giant fanbase.
M$ can only hope that the fans disspoint with ps3, so they may have a chance of beating ps4.

^^ Nah its gonna be closer this time, because Xbox 360 is gonna be released at a loss, its gonna be released atleast a year and half before PS3, and more and more games developers are gonna be developing games for Xbox.

this time sony will own microsoft badly. just wait n see. last console wars microsft had a big advantage releasing their console late but still couldnt take over sony & sony owned them in sales & games as usual.

this time around sony is coming out late & the diff in specs in the 2 consoles is great & bluray will make the ultimate diff in owning the box.

sony as usual will have better sales.

xbox only recently went past nintendo gamecube in sales. around 7 months back i guess.

Well for a change those babies will be cheaper then the one big baby you have in your comp which needs a upgrade every year...

hmmm...just in case I get my hands on the ps3 or 360, i'll still need to buy a new rptv.
No point using ps3 on a 29" akai thru composite.

Back