Ps3 controllers

Status
Not open for further replies.

prakhar

Disciple
PS3 SIXAXIS CONTROLLER FOR RS 1300+ RS 100 FOR SHIPPING OUTSIDE DELHI NCR ,ELSE RS 30 FOR SHIPPING IF IN DELHI NCR.
dsc08658d.jpg

dsc08660h.jpg

PS3 DUALSHOCK 3 CONTROLLER FOR RS 1900 + RS 100 FOR SHIPPING OUTSIDE DELHI NCR , ELSE RS 30 FOR SHIPPING IF IN DELHI NCR.
dsc08663y.jpg

dsc08664y.jpg

SHIPPING WILL BE DONE THROUGH DTDC AFTER PAYMENT IS REFLECTED IN MY ACCOUNT.

PAYMENT MODE: CASH DEPOSIT / ONLINE TRANSFER

PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

Reason for Sale: Dont need them. They are extra. Got total 4 of the controllers for 4 people playing. But now we dont play that much, and so these 2 controllers are of no use to us. Plus the guys get their own controllers if they come over, since they have brought their own PS3. So Co-Op sessions are minimal nowadays.

Condition: They are in absolutely right working condition. Plus havent worn out. You can gauge from the pics.

am in mumbai

am interested in both includin shipping let me know your best offer and i will organize payment

^^ M interested in both too...but the secod pic shows DS3 as well as SIXAXIS and you mentioned that it has no vibration??

Are these 2 different controllers or the same one?

OP: Please mention the reason for sale in the main post.

Infected said:
Are these 2 different controllers or the same one?

The PS3 was originally launched with the Sixaxis controller which had no vibration. The DS3 that came much later added the vibration functionality to the existing Sixaxis controller and replaced it from the PS3 bundles.

^^ yeah I knew that, thanks anyway.

But what is he selling here, the second pic shows that it is DS3 and the OP mentions it is Sixaxis,

so what is he selling 2 controllers....? or a Ds3 controller ? or a Sixaxis controller?

Members are required to have their userid and date handwritten on a piece of paper in the pictures. Kindly arrange pics that are in accordance with this rule and contact the staff to have this thread reopened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back