FS: Games PS3 exclusives and few other Games for sale .

Status
Not open for further replies.

fLUX

Skilled
Product Name: PS3 Games

1.Resistance 2 :- 650 + shipping
2.WWE Raw Vs Smackdown :- 750 + shipping
3.God of war 3 :- Rs.800 + shipping
4.Infamous 2 :- 1000 + shipping

The total of all 4 games comes to 3300 + shipping . Buy all 4 together get it for 2900 + shipping , buy Resistance + WWE + GOW3 for = 2200 + shipping , buy Resistance 2 + GOW3 + Infamous 2 for the same price of 2250 + shipping .

Description if any: All the items are in good condition
Reason for Sale: Need money
Product condition: 10 out of 10
Remaining Warranty period: No.
Invoice Available: No.

PM for any negotiations or suggestions , dont troll on the page :).
Here is the album link
ps3dvd - Imgur

Ok bro working on it, i will reupload images since the above is converted into almbum

Yes its shipped ... will PM you the tracking no.

- - - Updated - - -
@asingh
I am not able to delete my PM's , PM list is full can you please check whether you are able to delete PMs if its a issue from TE side or my browser side.

Last edited by a moderator:
havent received the shipment. Tried tracking and it shows irrelevant information, I think there is a mismatch in the shipment details provided. PM sent with clear information regarding the same.

Kindly check and clarify.

srikanth.addala : Yes i sent you shipment details of some other person by mistake , have sent you the relevant tracking details ... please check the same and PM if that also si wrong.

Bump up & Pune people can have a hand to hand deal from this thursday to Sunday as i will be in pune during the same period .

Thanks for the update mate will do the same :)

Bump for the day .... today is the last day for this FS thread , if this doesnt get sold here i will be taking this to Pune and selling to a shop over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back