PS3 games advice !

Just got myself a PS3 today :D
Please drop in with suggestions of games I must play !
WWE and NBA are definitely on the list !
So is COD !

A lot depends on what kind of games you like.

Its better to first go for the exclusives as the multiplats can be played on PC also.

Top exclusives on PS3 are:

1. God of War 1, 2, 3

2. Uncharted 1, 2

3. Infamous

4. Killzone 2

5. Demon's Souls

6. Metal Gear Solid 4

7. Heavy Rain

8. Resistance 1, 2

9. Ratchet and Clank series

My suggestions:-

1)Vanquish

2)Resistance 2

3)God of War Collections and God of War 3

4)Heavy Rain

5)Uncharted 1 and Uncharted 2

6)Killzone 2 and upcoming Killzone 3

7)Little Big Planet 1 and 2

8)Metal Gear Solid 4 (only if you have MGS experience)

9)Assassin's Creed 1 + 2 + Brotherhood

10)Red Dead Redemption (if you don;t play the game that got the highest number of awards in 2010, then...)

11)Bayonetta(sorry forgot to mention this awesome game)

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 and 2. I am currently playing NGS 1 and I must say it is more hardcore than God of War series. No quick time bullshit, just pure gaming skills.

yeah, but i liked NG2 more than Sigma 2 , the toned down Gore put me down ! :D

BUT first Finish Uncharted 2 and MGS4 , all else comes then.

^^ Yeah, Uncharted 1,2 best games on PS3. The opening sequence of UC2 was really awesome. Really gives you the thrill that only movies give.

sugat123 said:
^^ Yeah, Uncharted 1,2 best games on PS3. The opening sequence of UC2 was really awesome. Really gives you the thrill that only movies give.
not Uncharted 1 NO!

its a pity you have to play Uncharted 1, to fully get into Uncharted 2. , but its worth it !

UNCHARTED 2 IS the game :D

Note : dont get the wrong idea U1 is good , but not that good , there are loads of better games on consoles

sugat123 said:
+1 to this
the uc1 and uc2 movie sequences are really amazing,its worth every penny...these two games u won't regret buyin it
though the matchmaking aspect in uc2 sucks,the multiplayer is really awesome :)
karan_n8 said:
Okay so, Red Dead is on, for sprts, anything apart from NBA and Fifa ? Whats the little big planet all about ?
if u like cricket,u can always try ashes ic2010...its nice.
lbp is all about creation and customization of various things
lbp has a great online co-op.....its really fun.....but if you're planning to get lbp now....get lbp 2
sugat123 said:
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 and 2. I am currently playing NGS 1 and I must say it is more hardcore than God of War series. No quick time bullshit, just pure gaming skills.
i agree,but for the graphical aspect god of war 3 has one of the best graphics i've seen in a game till today
Ethan_Hunt said:
Don't forget Enslaved: Oddessey to the West and Castlevania: Lords of Shadow.
castlevania yes truly fantastic
but enslaved....this game u'll like if u're a fan of platforming games like the pop series

You have to play - Red Dead Redemption, Uncharted 2 and Castlevania : Lords of Shadow..
All these games hav 1 thing in common - great graphics ( especialy Castlevania, real beautiful game ) n really compelling storyline that you just dont wanna stop playing..

Games u must play:

1. GOW 1,2,3

2. Uncharted 1, 2

3. COD 4 MW, MW2

4. Infamous

5. Killzone 2

6. Resistance 2

7. GT 5

8. Red Dead Redemption

9. Enslaved

10. Castlevania

11. RE 5