PS3 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling 3 of my most valued possessions.
CoD5 World at War - 1350 + shipping. A must have for any CoD series fan.
Dark Kingdom Untold Legends - 800+shipping. Excellent RPG, has 2 player simultaneous gaming action.
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue - 800 + shipping. The Best racing simulation game on any console/platform ever!!!!

Added one more game
Killzone2 - 1350 + shipping. SOLD
:hap2::hap2:

TAKE ALL 3 FOR 2.8k!!!

Take 3 for the price of 1. :D

Check the market prices again...

especially the GT5P, Its going for 650~700 Shipped.

cost of the new one is 1500-1599/- at the market.
i think my price is pretty reasonable since all 3 games are pretty well handled and barely played.

Not to crap the thread, but my friend just sold his GT5 Prologue, which he got free with his newly purchased PS3 bundle for Rs. 600 over IVG. Let me know if you want the thread link for proof?

EDIT: Here it is: Board Message

Hope this is fair enough. :)

Well Mr. Hunt if your not interested in buying the game then please don't suggest me a price to sell my game at.

Any further Low-Balling will be reported to the mods.
DO NOT crap my thread.

There is something know as P.M.

And if i don't get a buyer for that price i will reduce the prices myself. Until then this is the price.
First Come First Serve!!!
I know my price is cheaper than buying a new one so if anyone is interested P.M. me. PS3 sales have Doubled, so these games will go really fast. P.M. me your best offers.

bennysachdev said:
Well Mr. Hunt if your not interested in buying the game then please don't suggest me a price to sell my game at.

Any further Low-Balling will be reported to the mods.
DO NOT crap my thread.

There is something know as P.M.
WOW! What an attitude.

First off, I didn't suggest you any price to sell the game at. Next off, the thread was only provided as a reference point.

I guess people have really increased their tone in the market section. Anyway this is my last message in the thread. Good luck with your sale. Feel free to report my post to the mods if you feel offended. I have no qualms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back