Ps4 Slim or Ps4 Pro or Ps5

If buying new then I would suggest a PS5. Good thing about the PS5 is that it is backward compatible and you can play PS4 games on it too. As people mentioned it before, go for a used PS4.

Go with PS5 man don't even consider PS4 now. I have a PS5 and boy loading times alone should be a decision maker, its fast and snappy you can switch between games just like that and the controller feels amazing when implemented by the devs. Lot of new games or atleast a better versions of them will not support PS4 eg Battlefield 2042 in this you wont be able to play on a higher player count servers and there wont be any crossplay between Xbox series X/S, PS5 and PC if you are on a PS4. You will be missing out a lot sooner.

Don't want to spend that much on a console right now.

Anyone?
If getting a good deal, PS4 Pro due to exclusives of that generation. You can play most Xbox titles on a decent PC or laptop anyway, but PS exclusives in PS4 gen killed Xbox's library.

Last edited:
@TheCoolerPlayer What about the future prospects of both? Some member above had posted that old gen consoles except One X would be outdated in the near future. I'm not particularly interested in PS exclusives. I would jailbreak either when I buy.

Have found one guy who is dealing in PS5. Distributor all over India. Giving PS5 for 50k.

Has a GST Registered firm in Hyderabad (Vinayak Enterprises).

Would it be safe to take PS5 from him?

He is confirming that pieces are sealed pack Indian units. And has a registered GST firm and won't cheat.

If you guys can do me a favor, the company name is Vinayak Enterprise. I am attaching his GST info. Please check n see of it looks good for you to trust.

Additionally, he would be taking the payment in the name (account number) of that firm only.

Please guide.
Same happened with me...did you ordered from him?? Is he reliable or not??

@TheCoolerPlayer What about the future prospects of both? Some member above had posted that old gen consoles except One X would be outdated in the near future. I'm not particularly interested in PS exclusives. I would jailbreak either when I buy.
Not sure about future of either consoles but I think PS4 series are being supported till 2022 at least, and Xbox One till the same time. But if you're jail breaking them, I am not sure what to suggest.

Have found one guy who is dealing in PS5. Distributor all over India. Giving PS5 for 50k.

Has a GST Registered firm in Hyderabad (Vinayak Enterprises).

Would it be safe to take PS5 from him?

He is confirming that pieces are sealed pack Indian units. And has a registered GST firm and won't cheat.

If you guys can do me a favor, the company name is Vinayak Enterprise. I am attaching his GST info. Please check n see of it looks good for you to trust.

Additionally, he would be taking the payment in the name (account number) of that firm only.

Please guide.
Did you buy the PS5 from him then?

Not sure about future of either consoles but I think PS4 series are being supported till 2022 at least, and Xbox One till the same time. But if you're jail breaking them, I am not sure what to suggest.
PS4 can be easily jailbroken but XBox One is quite secure. I would say that for PS4, this is the only advantage for the end consumer (assuming OP want to go through this route).

Back