PSP 2001 Daxter Edition(Ice Silver) with Official Sony Extended Battery from PlayAsia

Status
Not open for further replies.

joy1

Adept
For Sale - PSP 2001 Daxter Edition (Ice Silver) modded in mint scratch less condition with Official Sony Extended Battery from Play - Asia costs 3k, gives twice the backup than default 1200mah battery. Here's the link of the product - Buy PSP PlayStation Portable Battery Pack (2200mAh) (Ice Silver) (Sony PSP Slim & Lite) - Play-Asia.com

Not used for more than 1.5yrs , so decided to sell finally.

Price - 6k + Shipping

Items Included -

1) PSP Modded , CFW - 5.50 GenD2

2) Charger

3) PSP Case

4) Original 1200mah battery with cover + Sony Extended 2200mah battery with cover

5) 50+ of the best PSP games
Note - I have a Photofast CR 5400 Pro Duo adapter in my PSP with two 16GB MicroSD cards , totaling it to have 32GB space , this will cost extra if anyone's interested.

56f78482.jpg

e8a7a820.jpg

1312d2f7.jpg

233dea5a.jpg

8d6810ba.jpg

2bdac130.jpg

Re: PSP 2001 Daxter Edition(Ice Silver) with Official Sony Extended Battery from Play

Interested in mem card/Games .

Re: PSP 2001 Daxter Edition(Ice Silver) with Official Sony Extended Battery from Play

What all game options are available?

How much for only the extended battery Pack(Battery and Cover)?

^ Chk pm....

Ygpm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

taking it if i can able to play it with my 3004. Can i able to play it in multiplayer mode with my frend ?how? Noob abt psp

^ Will explain to you later.

What about Photofast CR 5400 Pro Duo adapter?

I have already received queries regarding that but I will sell those only when the PSP is sold , not before that.

btw pm me the price of psp without any accesories.

Interested in entire package including Photofast CR 5400 Pro Duo adapter + two 16GB MicroSD cards . Pm'ed you bro....

PSP and Adapter sold.

Memory Cards and Extended Battery Left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back