PSP or PSP GO

[mod] Please create accurate and legible titles. Same goes with the post, avoid using SMS lingo as well do not over-extend words!![/mod]

Re: plzzz help mee....................

rockyhalo said:
psp go...
compact...
more storage...

Compact - yeah but where do you download the titles from? Do we have a PSN store in India to download titles for the PSP GO which's why the majority still prefer the PSP over the GO, or at least in India!

The best bet now is the PSP 2004 IINM which's hacked and has a slightly better screen over its successor, the PSP 3000 series wherein the scan lines are visible during some scenes where the brightness changes suddenly due to interlacing.

I'm not well versed with the PSP department so you may want to wait for others' inputs!

any idea about the Local street price of psp go ? And current psp(normal) price. . . .my console knowledge is kind of outdated :p

There is one electronics shop in my neighborhood who is selling the PSP Go for 12k and the PSP 3000 for 9.5k. That is the official price of the PSP, whereas PSP Go has been imported, therefore no warranty.

well psp go hz many pluss points but unavailable psn n no cfw creates a probbzzz n pluss i dn have a credit card m juss 15 so cnt buy games weneva i wnt.........

dude there are 4 psps 1000 2000 3000 n1000 or go i dont have any idea if psp 1000is available now
psp 1000 is called fat psp
and psp 2000 and 3000 are called slim and lite psps

@inder, Unlike previous PSP models, the PSP Go does not feature a UMD drive, but instead has 16GB of internal flash memory to store games, video, and other media. This can be extended by up to 32GB with the use of a Memory Stick Micro (M2) flash card. Also unlike previous PSP models, the PSP Go's rechargeable battery is not removable or replaceable by the user. The unit is lighter and smaller than the original PSP. The screen slides up to reveal the main controls. Hope this helps...

PS: The Universal Media Disc (UMD) is an optical disc medium developed by Sony for use on the PlayStation Portable. It can hold up to 1.8 gigabytes of data. It is the first optical disc format to be used for a handheld video game system.

Definitely the PSP Slim because of the obvious advantages.

- Larger screen compared to PSP Go (Ideal for watching movies and playing games)

- You can use Photofast CR5400 with cheaper MicroSDHC cards as compared to Memory Stick M2.

- You can get 64GB of storage using Photofast CR3100 and two SHDC cards.

- Have 2 or 3 extra backup batteries.

- Homebrew

@Gannu, yeah..thought of that, then i was not sure if linking to other sites were allowed within this forum :) Also raises the question, then why posting questions in forums, if we can get all the answers by googling it:)

by the way, are u any chance a friend of Naveen Varma... :)

Back