PSP Slim + 4 GB Card + Play Gear Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump for the card... PM me any offers...

New PIC....

Image0045.jpg

Bumping.... Open for negotiations... I need to sell this sooon.. :D

p.s. I can trade with some TV series discs too...

Just the card mate... my price is on the thread...PM me your offer...if we can meet the price some way..ill say.

All items sold except for the mem card...

bumps for the mem card only sane offers invited...

Price Update: Upto 5th sept. Get the Mem Card for 1000 + Shipping.

Reason : Got royally screwed with BSNL BB billing..

Update:

For the gentle folks who say this card is available for 1000 new and 800 new. Please do buy that. I didnt say lowball in PM either. The price in sony world in my city is 1650. if that doesn't change i am not changing my frame of reference.

If you want to be cheap, please be cheap somewhere else. Please spare me the pain of your nonsense.

p.s. forgot there were folks with touch-me-not feelings here.

m-jeri said:
Update:

For the retards who say this card is available for 1000 new and 800 new. Please do buy that. I didnt say lowball in PM either. The price in sony world in my city is 1650. if that doesn't change i am not changing my frame of reference.

If you want to be cheap, please be cheap somewhere else. Please spare me the pain of your nonsense.

Just for the information of potential buyers who do not realize it, Sony World's memory card prices are never in sync with the retail market prices and they sell them at the price they stamped on it when they manufactured it which tend to be very high compared to market prices. I am saying this from my own personal experience. They quoted me 8k for a 1 GB MPSD card with 5 year warranty when the market price for a original card was around 2k. This is same as a processor having a MRP of 35k stamped on it when you can get it for 12k.

The current market price for a original MPSD Mark II 8GB card seems to be hovering around 2k. So 4GB for 800~1000 bucks is quite possible and people would be better of buying the card from that source that way rather than bothering the Thread Starter.

Its his choice if he wants to follow the Sony World prices as he got his card from Sony world.

m-jeri said:
Update:

For the retards who say this card is available for 1000 new and 800 new. Please do buy that. I didnt say lowball in PM either. The price in sony world in my city is 1650. if that doesn't change i am not changing my frame of reference.

u bloo$% moth@# fuk#$% bitc% u have no rights to talk to people that way get the fu#% out of TE if u have that kind of attitude

admins sorry i couldn't hold myself back after reading that :mad:

^^

As i said. Stay out of the thread. buyers can do their research.

ooh changed the retards --> gentle folks now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back