PC Peripherals PSU warranty??

sumedik

Disciple
Out of the different brands of PSU's available in Kolkata, which one offers maximum warranty?

Is the warranty period brand specific like all models of brand A have 3 years warranty?
Or is it model specific like model 1 of brand A has 1 year warranty and model 2 of brand A has 3 years warranty?

Warranty period is a mix of both brand-specific and model-specific.

[strike]Corsair has virtually all models with a 5 yr warranty period, except their entry level CX series with 3 yrs.[/strike]

Seasonic has recently started offering a 5 yr warranty period for models bought after the announcement.

Antec has a 3 yr warranty period.

Crazy_Eddy said:
Corsair has virtually all models with a 5 yr warranty period, except their entry level CX series with 3 yrs.
Cannot be summed up that way. There is a variation even within a particular series.

Professional Seriesâ„¢ Gold (Models AX1200, AX850, and AX750) have a 7 year warranty
Professional Seriesâ„¢ (Models HX450, HX650, HX750 and HX850) have a 7 year warranty
Professional Seriesâ„¢ (Models HX520W, HX620, and HX1000) have a 5 year warranty
Enthusiast Seriesâ„¢ (Models TX650, TX750, TX850, TX950, VX450, and VX550) have a 5 year warranty
Gaming Seriesâ„¢ (Models GS800, GS700, and GS600) have a 3 year warranty
Builder Seriesâ„¢ (Models CX600, CX500 and CX430) have a 2 year warranty
Builder Seriesâ„¢ (Model CX400W) has a 3 year warranty

Source - Warranty Info

So basically nothing beats the 7 years warranty offered by Corsair in the pro range. So I would have to find one PSU in the pro range which has "Seasonic" in it.

Does anybody know if that 7 year warranty is available if I buy the Corsair PSU in Kolkata?

sumedik said:
Does anybody know if that 7 year warranty is available if I buy the Corsair PSU in Kolkata?
Corsair's warranty policy is universal and doesn't vary from country to country. You can safely get a unit from Kolkatta. Refer M.D. Computers for stock. They seem to be pretty popular in the forums.

Back