Pune: 10mbps @ 1200, 300Gb FUP > 2mbps - Gazon Communications

You cant access your torrent client remotely (from web).
You can access both your torr client and your network remotely even without a pubic/static IP.
Google about dynadns or dynamic dns and that will get you through. For torrents Utorrent has a facility inbuilt where you just set up credentials and access it from anywhere irrespective if you are using dynamic IP or static IP.
Anyways that quite OT for this thread so lets end this here...

You can access both your torr client and your network remotely even without a pubic/static IP.
Google about dynadns or dynamic dns and that will get you through. For torrents Utorrent has a facility inbuilt where you just set up credentials and access it from anywhere irrespective if you are using dynamic IP or static IP.
Anyways that quite OT for this thread so lets end this here...
I dont want to continue OT here but as per my understanding, One cant configure DDNS on private ip unless someone do port forward for you.
Anyway please let us know about ISPs coverage area.

The currently serviced areas are
Pimple Saudagar,
Vishal Nagar,
Thergoan,
Hinjewadi Phase 1.
Dange Chowk.

So its only one part of the city they are operational right now. The area which is around their head office.
As of now there are no plans or any discussions about starting the operations in any other parts of the city.
I guess its Reliance for me for some more time. Touch wood its working fine so far.
Jio has laid OFC near my society but no news about them yet. Even their site is not yet operational and I dont expect them to start operations full fledge in Pune till Q4 this year.

I subscribed to gazon now and dey are quite efficient i must say,the speed is consistent but you have login issue every 15 days or so.
I guess they provide the Internet through VPN.

Pathetic Service!! They dont give a damn about Customer service.
For the first 3 months, i opted for a 3 month plan, for 2200/- which would give me 7MBPS speed upto 60 Gb usage and 1 MBPS thereafter, just after 2-3 days of using the internet, the speed got dropped drastically to 1 MBPS. When we called the Viztel customer care, they very casually said "you must have used the 10 Gb data", but when we actually checked, we had not even used half of it. After alot of to and fro and continuous complaining, they agreed to give 60Gb data @ 7MbPs speed. This got resolved, then again after 3 months, we recharged our package with 4mbps speed 10 gb data for 630/-, again the same issue cropped, we were hardlygetting speed of 200 kbps. After complaining to the call centre no one was bothered to resolve the issue. I must say, please do not use Viztel broadband service, they will charge you like hell but will not give any kind of service. Highly frustrated with Viztel/Gazon

^that problem sounds exactly like the one i had with another ISP last year in Delhi. For the first few days i got good connection with good speed and ping. However the experience changed drastically after a month and i got it disconnected in the 2nd month (or was it the third month?) itself. Regional ISPs seem to have this problem.

I really hope these guys come to Mumbai or someone else comes with such plans in Mumbai and force the bigwig like Airtel, MTNL's hands.

Airtel I have heard is upgrading their infrastructure but no idea of the plans or charges post the upgrade.

Pathetic Service!! They dont give a damn about Customer service.
For the first 3 months, i opted for a 3 month plan, for 2200/- which would give me 7MBPS speed upto 60 Gb usage and 1 MBPS thereafter, just after 2-3 days of using the internet, the speed got dropped drastically to 1 MBPS. When we called the Viztel customer care, they very casually said "you must have used the 10 Gb data", but when we actually checked, we had not even used half of it. After alot of to and fro and continuous complaining, they agreed to give 60Gb data @ 7MbPs speed. This got resolved, then again after 3 months, we recharged our package with 4mbps speed 10 gb data for 630/-, again the same issue cropped, we were hardlygetting speed of 200 kbps. After complaining to the call centre no one was bothered to resolve the issue. I must say, please do not use Viztel broadband service, they will charge you like hell but will not give any kind of service. Highly frustrated with Viztel/Gazon
Which area you taking about? Gazon just started services in my area (Kondhwa). The plans are quite lucrative and I was planning for the 6mbps/60Gb plan.

Back