Android Pune Mobile Repair- Cracked glass on my Galaxy S10

GreenGrawlix

Disciple
Dropped it off my bed and now I've got a pretty depressing crack across the upper left corner of my Samsung Galaxy S10.

Any idea where I can get the glass replaced without ending up paying thr 14k Samsung are quoting me?

Point to note here is to ensure the replacement glass is actually gorilla glass . This wil be next to possible .
So after replacement the new glass "ahem plastic" will scratch easily and also be more prone to breaking .
Personal experience with fitting an aftermarket " glass. " On my asus zenfone m1 max pro ... Cracked back within a week . Cheaper than service center but bad quality .
Main selling point of samsung is the qhd superamoled screen and also you touch and use the screen everyday . Best to go the official way .
Just my two cents .

Hi anyone has a similar Bangalore reference? Need a genuine guy. Got duped with my note 8 where the guy charged 6k but the display got a black line and a dot running in middle . He said display if damaged during repair is owners responsibility. Felt totally cheated

Amoleds are more difficult to seperate from front glass than ordinary lcd screens . Hence the breakage during the seperation of front glass from the amoled panel .

Back