WTB [Purchased] Looking for GTX 1080Ti

Kratos47

Disciple
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a GTX 1080Ti. Is anyone interested in selling one?

Want to upgrade from my MSI GTX 980Ti Gaming 6G for something better since I upgraded my monitor to 1440p & new games are a bit demanding nowadays on ultra.

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a GTX 1080Ti. Is anyone interested in selling one?

Want to upgrade from my MSI GTX 980Ti Gaming 6G for something better since I upgraded my monitor to 1440p & new games a bit demanding nowadays on ultra.
MSI GAMING X 1080ti
MD COMPUTERS BILL AT 67K
SELLING AT 32K SHIPPED ..
NON MINED 100% CONDITION
SCRETCH LESS BOX CONDITION
EVERY SINGLE STUFF AVAILABLE WHICH COMES WITH IT LMK

Just to help, I did a similar purchase on Erodov where I paid half the amount in advance and remaining half once seller shared with me the tracking details. Though you must ensure that seller is genuine based on previous records.

Just to help, I did a similar purchase on Erodov where I paid half the amount in advance and remaining half once seller shared with me the tracking details. Though you must ensure that seller is genuine based on previous records.
Yeah that was a good plan. I'll keep this in mind for any future purchases. Jaydip has already shipped it now and shared tracking details with me. He was very open and friendly and catered all my requests. :)

Card had arrived on Wednesday but I was in hospital having a surgery (Appendectomy). 3 holes inside my body right now lol:
5BBwwhr.jpg

But would that stop me from benchmarking my new card? Absolutely not.
GTX 980 Ti and its elder brother 1080Ti. Length is same although 1080 Ti is a bit beefy and wide in comparison.
hw63AbA.jpg

Ran Unigine Heaven 4.0 benchmark and the massive difference is apparent:
eLdFpoZ.png

I'll run rest of the tests later when i'm somewhat recovered post surgery. I can't sit for more than 10 mins right now and can't lift things.

Back