Purchasing an Android Phone, Need some suggestions !!

Questions:-

1. Q: Budget?

A: 25k

2. Q: Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?

A: Bar

3. Q: Preferred display type?

A: Any

4. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.

A: HTC and Sony are my top priorities, No Samsung, Nokia and blah blah !!!!!!!!

5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?

A: Touchscreen

6. Q: Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.

A: Atleast 5MP rear with flash and HD rec, 8MP would be excellent. Front cam doesnt bother that much.

7. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).

A: Android

8. Q: Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).

A: Wifi, 3G atleast

9. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?

A: Internet will be used mostly on wifi, camera will be definately used most and yeah who doesnt wants to listen music :D

10. Q: Any other requirements?

A: No dual Sim or other options :)

11. Q: If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.

A: HTC Sensation, Sony Xperia P

I would actually like you guys to suggest me from the above two mentioned models with reasons plz and other suggestions are always appreciated so please help me out.

Well it would have helped if only you have mentioned one from these two :p

Ok then here i go with the differences in this two android mobile.

1st HTC HTC Sensation
Qualcomm 8260 dual-core Snapdragonâ„¢, 1.2GHz
Supports up to eight WiFi®-enabled devices
8MP main camera with auto focus, dual-LED flash, VGA front-facing camera, 1080p HD video captur
Rechargeable lithium-ion battery, 1520 mAh
4.3-inch super LCD qHD screen
Androidâ„¢ 2.3 (Gingerbread) + HTC Senseâ„¢
5.22 ounces
Virtual QWERTY
4.96" (L) x 2.57"(W) x 0.44" (T)
It's an awesome android mobile. It's have a best features ever you see in this price rate.
HTC Sensation? 4G - T-Mobile: Cell Phones & Smartphones

2nd Sony Xperia P
Your Xperia P Android phone has Google Mobile Services built in. And with a 1Ghz dual core processor inside, you get super fast performance as you browse the web.

Make sure you always get the right shot with your phone’s fast capture 8 megapixel camera. Just over a second from sleep to snap, and just one second between shots.
And thanks to the Exmor R™ for mobile image sensor you capture stunning pictures, even in low light. Want to enjoy your photos on a bigger screen? A single swipe of the display, and you’re ready to share your pics on your TV, tablet or laptop.

The 4″ Reality Display powered by the Mobile BRAVIA[SUP]®[/SUP] Engine also includes Sony’s unique WhiteMagic™ technology, making the colours in your favourite clips and stills look as sharp and clear as if you were inside.
WhiteMagic adds a 4th white sub-pixel – traditional LCD screens have three; red, green and blue – to the Reality Display. The result? The outstanding combination of an ultra-bright screen and great power efficiency. Power efficient because WhiteMagic automatically adjusts the brightness of the screen to surrounding light – when the light is not so strong, Sony Xperia P uses less battery power.

This android mobile have BRAVIA[SUP]®[/SUP] Engine which is awesome.

I can say this go with HTC sensation4G. Because it's good comparing to sony Xperia P.

Hope this help.

Cheers.

Ahhh... you got me what i was looking for.. thanks a lot mate but sadly i dont think Sensation 4G is yet available in India. So that means i should have Xperia P and hey one more doubt.
Can you tell me which one is good for gaming and music since i can see camera is nearly same :D

hey one more doubt.
Can you tell me which one is good for gaming and music since i can see camera is nearly same :D

Sony Xperia P is come With Sony's music and movies pedigree, there's no shortage of options for getting films, music and games onto the Xperia P. Sony's Video Unlimited, Music Unlimited and PlayNow app store are all there, offering to take a cut of your cash in exchange for digital goodies. Plus you're pointed to an EA Games app store and Google Play for thousands more Android apps.

For the rest of your doubt go with this link given below.
Sony Xperia P Review | Mobile Phones | CNET UK

Hope this help.

Cheers.

I would suggest AGAINST sensation. It has too many issues to be frank. If you want to spend your time fixing those issues after buying it and living with the bad battery performance, go ahead ;)

Also the Xperia P has a much superior camera compared to the Sensation in terms of actual quality. Battery life on P is terrible yes but only for the first 10 days or so. Later it improves significantly.

Back