Purchasing products online

Hi friends,

Can u pls suggest me names of some reliable websites from which we can buy PC components?

Pls also tell, if there are any discount schemes going on?

Regards

Arjun said:
Not cheaper than Nehru Place
Do you read before you post? The OP has clearly mentioned he wants to know reliable websites to make purchases online? Is your Nehru place feasible for someone in mumbai? Do you come down to god-darned lamington road to buy hardware?

twisted_mind said:
Do you read before you post? The OP has clearly mentioned he wants to know reliable websites to make purchases online? Is your Nehru place feasible for someone in mumbai? Do you come down to god-darned lamington road to buy hardware?

Buddy, you should also read what is being implied here.

The guy is just responding to toxicmind's comment about fancy retails stores (which this Nehru Place may or may not have).

He lives in delhi, thats why i suggested nehru place for him, online stores are cheaper for those buyers who dont have markets like lamington & NP where they live.

^^ Not always.....if you know the online store guys well....u will get similar or lower pricing for the same products. Only thing you gotta shell out is for shipping (100-150 bucks) which is worth the time, effort and fuel you save if u visit the retail shops !

@Arjun,

Don't you take the risk of getting mugged when you go out to buy stuff from retail stores? There is a risk in everything, don't hype it though.

The risk while shipping is minimal and online stores have very good policies to safeguard against such incidents. Shipping insurance is always an option.

thetoxicmind said:
No discounts, but they are generally a lot cheaper than the prices you would see in fancy retail stores.
devesh38 said:
SMC international, ITwares, PrimeABGB, Delta Peripherals, etc are some of them.....

^ By they, I was referring to the above stores. :)

For example: Delta Peripherals is a brick and mortar store in Ritche Street (a haven for computer & electronics shopping in Chennai), so you're bound to get the best price possible, add to that the shipping costs. For comparison sake, TheITDepot, Arihant computer mall are what I'd call fancy retail stores.

Thanks for yr responses. I was going to buy Corsair CX400, X4 635 with a good mobo like Gigabyte 880GA UD3H. I had gone to Nehru Place and XC400 was selling for Rs.2900, X4 635 was not available but X4 640 was being sold for 4700/- and MOBO UD3H was being sold for Rs.5900.

But when I searched the online stores i.e. Prime ABGB, ITwares I found that they are selling CX400 for Rs.2400/- with free shipping, MOBO was sold for Rs.5450/- + Rs.150 as shipping total 5600 which is still cheaper than NP and the X4 640 was online avlb. for Rs.4700/- including shipping.

So pls tell, if it is good to buy these 3 products online from Prime ABGB and IT wares or....

^^It have not dealt with Prime ABGB but one thing I know about them they are reputated online sellers.Regarding IT wares, they are very good and responsive dealer on Ebay as well as on TE too. You can also checkout nextworld.in,they got some limited PC peripherals, I have dealt 2 times with nextworld.in and fully satisfied with there customer service and thats why I am mentioning it.

Back