Android Purple discoloration on Pixel 3a

SpaceScraper

Disciple
4dc81fc0-528f-40dd-9d86-6c001d422a5d.jpg

Hey guys, does anyone know why this happens? Ik the screen got ****ed but it wasnt dropped or anything. At least not recently. It just appeared suddenly. And does anyone know where to find a cheap replacement screen for it? Thanks

Sorry for off topic but you couldn't have chosen a better profile pic to go with this issue lol.
Check with your local mobile phone stores and see what prices they have. I was quoted 9k-11k for replacing Vivo V15 Pro's AMOLED screen, whereas the official service center quoted 8k. Obviously I got it replaced by the official one since the non AMOLED TFT screen was anyway being quoted at 3.5k to 5k depending on who one asked.

Sorry for off topic but you couldn't have chosen a better profile pic to go with this issue lol.
Check with your local mobile phone stores and see what prices they have. I was quoted 9k-11k for replacing Vivo V15 Pro's AMOLED screen, whereas the official service center quoted 8k. Obviously I got it replaced by the official one since the non AMOLED TFT screen was anyway being quoted at 3.5k to 5k depending on who one asked.
So i found this website called maxbhi, they dont have Pixel 3a screen but they have the V15 Pro screen. Although not sure if its amoled or not.

By chance did you ever slept on it? Or accidentally pressed the screen hardly without realizing it? I've known a few people with the same problem. And they dozed off while playing with their phones.
Or maybe the screen is ...well obviously... dying. :|

By chance did you ever slept on it? Or accidentally pressed the screen hardly without realizing it? I've known a few people with the same problem. And they dozed off while playing with their phones.
Or maybe the screen is ...well obviously... dying. :|
Oh this is probably it.
Isn't there any certified Google after sales support to look into issues like these? Atleast they could look into it and suggest reasons for the same.
In India? Probably not. Plus I bought it second hand a year ago, so no receipts too.

B2X is Google's authorized service partner in India.
This is their Pixel 3A spare parts price list :-

The display price seems quite reasonable.
I know someone who replaced their broken 4A screen through B2X for around 5.8k all included.
Thanks. Is there a way to buy it online and get the screen sent to you or do I have to send the phone to them? How does it work, I dont see any place to put in a request or anything.

Back