PXN v9 steering wheel for pc

trunks.2k

Recruit
Hi guys,

I am wiling to buy a steering wheel next month. I have made my mind to buy the pxn v9 but i am open to have opinion wheather to buy this or go with some better option as i want to invest one time an have no regrets.
there are multiple options if i increase my budget and also i am confused to buy secondhand or go with the new.

I am sure you will get better perspectives from other members here, but I was in your place a few months ago, and eventually bought a new Logitech G29. This was after looking up reviews of the V9 and seeking opinions on TE as well. Off course in case you do not want to spend as much, you could consider the used market - but you will have to be patient for a good deal and make sure you buy from your city, so that you can test the wheel before buying. You can also think of the V9, but its features are relatively limited, and you can expect more software configuration related hassles as well.

I am sure you will get better perspectives from other members here, but I was in your place a few months ago, and eventually bought a new Logitech G29. This was after looking up reviews of the V9 and seeking opinions on TE as well. Off course in case you do not want to spend as much, you could consider the used market - but you will have to be patient for a good deal and make sure you buy from your city, so that you can test the wheel before buying. You can also think of the V9, but its features are relatively limited, and you can expect more software configuration related hassles as well.
I'll consider your suggestions, thanks.
In India the market for wheels are limited, I was considering thrustmaster t300 or similar but it's not available in India

I'll consider your suggestions, thanks.
In India the market for wheels are limited, I was considering thrustmaster t300 or similar but it's not available in India
You're welcome. Just a word on Thrustmaster. You can actually find their wheels in India, but the brand does not give warranty in India, which was a factor in my decision.

Back