Q & A's for iTrust and TE Market

Status
Not open for further replies.
One general Question:-
If a seller gives 2-days testing warranty for a product working to a buyer..and buyer founds the product is working but not compatiable with his hardware...so he wants to return the produt to seller. Now i am asking will seller have to refund the whole amount of the deat i.e price+shiping charges or just the price not the shipping charge cos it was not seller fault ?

Please answer so that i can act accordingly. Since i am the seller.
Will do as you all guys suggests...!!!

^^If you are ready to accept return then refund after deducting shipping charges because compatibility issue is not your fault.

Product incompatibility is not the seller's problem. The seller can choose not to refund, but a good seller will always do the needful. The buyer though should pay for the shipping charges both ways coz he didn't do research prior to purchasing the product and hence its the buyer's fault.

sathyanaidu said:
Product incompatibility is not the seller's problem. The seller can choose not to refund, but a good seller will always do the needful. The buyer though should pay for the shipping charges both ways coz he didn't do research prior to purchasing the product and hence its the buyer's fault.
agreed! :p

Hi

I am not able to start a new thread in members market
i am getting this message plz help

vBulletin Message
freakabhishek,
you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

as i have read the thread i need 35 posts
is that correct

i'm not able to post any new threads in market section. can somebody tell me why? I got introduced to Tech enclave last week & every since i'm trying to post new thread

jrego5 said:
Hi,
Im unable to create a new post to sell my Seagate free agent go 500GB HDD
please help

Scroll up a little.. you will find two posts above yours. READ THEM. If you still do not understand, reply here.

to the mods
when things are shipped i think the seller should post a close up of the shipping bill showing destination and consignment number.
If possible please include this in suggestions for the market maybe even make this a rule :)

^ Where would you like to have shipping bill posted? If openly then that would be an easy path for hijacking parcel before destination because of the consignment number.

The rating update is for me. I don't wish to contest his decision to update my rating from positive to negative as due to miscommunication/delays at both ends there is a problem which has become unresolvable. I request the mods to please revise the rating given to me by Ultraportable from positive to negative and add his comments to the new rating.
If the mods wish to hear my side of the story, I will be available, though my replies might be delayed due to sudden work etc.
But, It is my request to the mods to allow the rating change to be done and reflect in my itrust account.

Thanks

how can I complain against a member ... I had paid him for a deal (2nd August) and that person has not shipped the product / and is neither replying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back