Q9450/gtx260/1tb/dd2 .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
yours_majesty said:
CoolerMaster 690 PowderCoated -- Rs. 3,000

does it include the PSU?

You are either very very dumb or trying to lowball by acting ignorant/naive- take your pick please. :)

No one in his sane mind will sell a modded CM690 and a HX620 for 3K. :ashamed:

Even if Sidhu sir wants to, i will keel him or maybe steal his stuff first. :rofl:

On your post in sumchamp's sale thread-

http://www.techenclave.com/members-market/samsung-2233sw-154922-2.html

You asked-

"Whats the use of buying/ selling here when we need to buy the item as new from Nehru Place & then post cash memo."

I was hoping you have some brains. especially if you type in English. :)

When i said a pucca cash memo will support your low price on new stuff claim, it meant-

- one needs to quote prices one has witnessed someone buy for real, not something one heard someone maybe selling at

- and provide the pic of that bill if need be, i.e. if others disbelieve and demand proof.

When did i say you have to buy a new piece of something to support their lower price claim in order to bargain/lowball for something on TE. :S

You come across as a serial market-spammer imho, sorry. :)

Sry for crapping thread.........I just want to knw how to powder coat.
I mean where to get small stuff powder coated, cost involved etc.

I have asked this Q arnd 10 times i think, with no answer's i require.......I want to knw where sidhu got it done. If any1 knws plz post in modding section in my thread.

^ take cabby to car painting shop , they can do it , i think it can by done on ur own also using spray paint ..

PM me your account details I shell pay 3K for your Cooler Master 690 Powder Coated cabby.Or can we do face to face deal for the sake of saving DTDC charges.

Mate .. Did not get the reply for the PM i send ya .

3 fans .

2 xigmatek and one Silverstone + CM 690

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back