Quad Qombo [AMD Athlon II X4 630, Biostar A785GE, 2 X 2GB DDR2 800 ZION]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now 11 weeks old.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Anyone buying through Chetansha, I can ship it to him for free.

Any one located closer to Calicut than Coimbatore?

Price rationalisation

CPU : 3500
RAM : 3000
Mobo : 2500

gkay : Let me know if you can take the entire bundle. I'll bring it to Mangalore myself. Shipping the board alone is not an option

^ Any reason for backtracking on the mobo price ? 500 increased ?

Frankly right now I cant afford 9K, else I would have got it...

But if someone is willing to take the RAM and the CPU, then I can arrange to ship those,...But payment has to be taken care beforehand though...

@htnakirs

i am first for mobo deal. why can't u ship it by yourself? i am ready to take it and one more thing do u assure that mobo is working 100% fine.

gkay : Changed price after getting inputs about the skewed pricing. CPU was priced too high at 4000.

vip : I can ship it myself, but I would like to avoid the situation where it reaches you damaged. It is working well presently.

Update:
vinaycm has expressed interest in buying the qombo. And since he is from the same state, it is the offer with highest priority. chetansha is next in priority - closer than vinaycm but in another state so shipping hassles are greater.

Thanks to all those who expressed interest. I hope I didn't piss off those who were denied because of my shipping policy.

I am one of the people pissed off! Not because of your shipping policy, but because of not replying. You don't reply to PM or even posts :( Anyways all the best for your sale.

Trying to reach you since today morning. My guy will be in ur place tomorrow. Please hand over the box(es) to him.

Got the things today. Any one interested in the CPU- x4 630 ? I am thinking of getting a Phenom . ( I already have the same proccy on my pc). PM me with your offers guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back