PC Peripherals Queries regarding Razer products (copperhead)

Get the death adder, diamondback or the mx518 if you don't want a sensor being too picky about surfaces. I don't use a pad whenever necessarry, feels 'free' to control the mouse that way

Cain0xr said:
Get the death adder, diamondback or the mx518 if you don't want a sensor being too picky about surfaces. I don't use a pad whenever necessarry, feels 'free' to control the mouse that way

right...for once. the G5's not picky either

AFAIK, the copperhead is available in mumbai for 4000/- . I checked the razerzone price and its said, 80 bucks. that roughly translates into 3600/-
Any idea what will be the shipping cost across and is it worth buying from razerzone or should i just buy from here?

Also which mantis should i buy? There are two available - speed and control. My need is also illustrations, so would control be a better choice?

What about ExactMat, that seems to offer both but is more expensive

Last question: the deathadder is cheaper than the copperhead, so why is it better? i know its a moronic question, but looking for a quick answer from the pro's

Ahhh...PCJedi has a query so thats fine but everyone else from Udit down to Vandal, I guess you guys didn't notice that Mr. "milan" has bumped a thread thats more than an year old! :rofl:

AMD4Life said:
Ahhh...PCJedi has a query so thats fine but everyone else from Udit down to Vandal, I guess you guys didn't notice that Mr. "milan" has bumped a thread thats more than an year old! :rofl:

OT ahh yes! (sigh) what would we do without you...:bleh:

PCJedi said:
Last question: the deathadder is cheaper than the copperhead, so why is it better? i know its a moronic question, but looking for a quick answer from the pro's

Well the stupid laser sensors used on copperheads are prone to jitter and negative acceleration. Becomes a pain to play using a laser unless you get the right surface. The DA on the other hand uses an IR(optical) sensor which is not prone to these issues.

it would be more like DA's sensor is cheaper than the CH's. I guess performance doesn't matter much when it comes to deciding costs :/

Thanks for the advice guys, allof you.
After using both, I think the copperhead with the mantis is the right choice for me. It seems to have more control and there is no jumping on the mantis. I need to now compare this with the logitech. BTW, i tried the iball laser too, its really worth it on the budget game. I bought the Mantis anyway. Have not bought the Copperhead yet.

^^Mantis+CH or Habu = jitter hell... stay a hundred feet away... the pointer will jump all over the place on the windows desktop.

hi Chaos, i tried it for around 15 minutes. and it seemed to be working perfectly.
I have used the control - Mantis. Also i used Corel and not in gaming.
Just some feedback.
Maybe on the speed mantis, you may get jitter, but i really noticed a positive difference from my old Microsoft optical.

Back