queries regarding sunflame glass top- 4 burner

Best is to get a 4x one, you never know when you might need all four burners. In my house, although rarely all four are used, but when used, its a life saver.

Even here using PNG, no modification had been done.

As for the choice of burner, would suggest to continue with sunflame. However, if the look does not suit your kitchen... :shrughs:

B4 buying a 4 burner one, think of when all 4 will be used simultaneously.

Its difficult to fit in all 4 normal cooking vessels like cooker, tava. Because of space restrictions, you can keep 2 cookers alternatively and 2 small kadais at the max. also not all 4 burners are of same size. Moreover you cant handle them quite easy on all burners.

There are lot of 2 burner models which are quite good.

Some companies provide exchange offers in the range of 500 ~ 1k. Do your homework on regular sale prices.

Glen 2 burner Matt Finish SS model with Alloy burner is the one which I use for cooking. Easy to clean and looks ok. and costed 2.5k after exchange.

i recently purchased one having three burner for my MOM its glass is strong, it is of BAKEMAN not the branded one may it lasts for good years . Previously we have stainless steel burner which runs for numerous years.

we are using prestige 4 burner glasstop for the past 2 yrs, i know this is very small duration to check the quality... anyways so far no issues
<

using a sunflame glass top 4 x burner since a year. apart from the metal stand having worn out of their color . we have not faced any problem.

got it for 5500/- with a free sunflame mixer grinder.

from starcj.

Back