Query about Ipod Touch

iq6886

Adept
I'm interested in buying a new IPod Touch..
But I have this little doubt..:ashamed:

I'm interested in buying the cheapest available which is 8GB. Is there any difference between the new 3rd gen 8gb & the 2nd Gen 8gb??

There is no difference. The 8GB 3rd Gen iPod Touch has the same hardware as the previous 2G ones. They have just rebranded it.

The actual 3rd Gen iPod Touch is available in 32GB and 64GB capacity.

iPod touch 3G, must be faster than 2G as I heard it has 600MHz processor compared to 533MHz iPod touch 2G..

3G comes with headphones integrating a microphone.

More memory options are available in it as like 32GB and 64GB

guys ipod 3g is only available in 32 and 64 gb.There is no 8 gb ipod touch 3g.So there is absolutely no difference in old and new 8 gb model.Visit apple's site

Thanks guys...

I was unsure whether thr's any physical difference between the older 2nd gen ipods & the newer 3rd gens..

I now see that the only difference is processor & ram for the newer models, that too for 32gb & 64gb models only....

Reps on the way..

Btw where can i buy the ipod in "NCR" ... cheapest I mean...

You can try out any of the Imagine stores. there is one in NOIDA (don't ask me which sector LOL), but there you will be paying the full price i.e. almost 19k for the 32GB and almost 25k for the 64GB models.

why don't you buy from ebay? there is one such great deal where the 64GB model is going for 22k. with a coupon you may get it for lesser still.

happy hunting! :)

Back