Question about hdfc netsafe card

Hacker

Skilled
If I use netsafe card to do some shopping and for some reason the order is not processed properly by the merchant and the merchant initiates a credit refund.

Will I get the refund since the virtual card has a validity of 24 hours or does visa/hdfc take care of such issues smoothly??

The refund will be credited directly to your HDFC savings account. There won't be any issue with the 24 hour validity of the card etc.

u will get the refund in ur actual CC only , u can check thta from ur netsafe card -- card list -- there u will see the source , the bank knows the source from where the VCC was generated , so no issues at all getting refund :)

It depends on funding source used for generating the VCC. If it was funded using the debit card, it will come back to the savings account else to your CC. :)

Yup you get a refund directly to bank account if Netsafe VCC was generated from debit card or it is refunded to credit card account if VCC was generated from credit card.

I have received a refund in the past in my account. :)

Yup you get a refund directly to bank account if Netsafe VCC was generated from debit card or it is refunded to credit card account if VCC was generated from credit card.

I have received a refund in the past in my account. :)

Today I have quickly cancelled/deregistered netsafe vcc card(which was created from debit mastercard) after generating it.
How long it will take to refund my money(1k) back to my account?
Any idea?

Back