Questions related to wordpress

ok done that ravi, thank u again :)

But comments are appearing to the extreme left of my page and they leave no white space like my main page.

So i used <center> tag , so now my comments are centered better then previous, but any idea how to make comments like my main page.

Example in my main page, some white space appears and then comments but now no white space and directly comments to the extreme left. Its ok, now i use center tag but then also what to do to make it like my main page?

One thing is worth telling u , that u have very good knowledge of wordpress.

saqib_khan said:
ok done that ravi, thank u again :)

But comments are appearing to the extreme left of my page and they leave no white space like my main page.

So i used <center> tag , so now my comments are centered better then previous, but any idea how to make comments like my main page.

Example in my main page, some white space appears and then comments but now no white space and directly comments to the extreme left. Its ok, now i use center tag but then also what to do to make it like my main page?

One thing is worth telling u , that u have very good knowledge of wordpress.

can I know your blog url, and theme url that you are using ??

Gaurish said:
Ravi, i also need little help in theme modification.

I want to insert Most Popular post in a separate box near older post at the bottom of every page.I have already installed Popularity plugin. to make it work, i need to add following code in template
Code:
    *  <?php akpc_most_popular(); ?>
    * [*]<h2>Most Popular Posts</h2>
         <ul>
         <?php akpc_most_popular(); ?>
         [/list]

i have tried adding it in functions.php but it says its a undefined function.

My theme is Lemon Twist

any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated;)
Not sure, but you need to add code in footer.php

Look footer.php page and find what class "Older Posts" is using. Use same class to add "Most Popular post" code.

ravi_9793 said:
Not sure, but you need to add code in footer.php

Look footer.php page and find what class "Older Posts" is using. Use same class to add "Most Popular post" code.

The older post not present in Footer, its in index page only:)

Back