Rainbow / National / Puma Dual Layer DVD 8.5 Gb 50 Pack Spindle Rs 500/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ its sort of like a standard you always burn cd/dvds or dual layer... at half or a little more than half of the maximum writing speed of the cd/dvd... dvd write gets more life... and data is wriitten properly..

for eg a CDR is written at 32x and a 16x DVDR at 8x... ;)

BTW - can anyone vouch for the quality of these dvds.... ????

HoliC said:
^^ its sort of like a standard you always burn cd/dvds or dual layer... at half or a little more than half of the maximum writing speed of the cd/dvd... dvd write gets more life... and data is wriitten properly..

for eg a CDR is written at 32x and a 16x DVDR at 8x... ;)
BTW - can anyone vouch for the quality of these dvds.... ????
I can vouch for the single layer national. 3year old dvds still read flawlessly.have stored them in spindle so i think they are safe in there. No experience of dual layer dvds though.

I had bought 50 pack for National Dual Layer. Burned nearly 5-6 till now @2X and each of them worked perfectly. These are hit or miss in terms of quality. Chances are some might go kaput, but if you keep it in a good condition, they would last pretty long. I still have my old National DVD-R's which I had burned back in 2007 and they still copy perfectly fine even now. I use those DVD pouches to keep them safe.

Hi rishabh.asthana,

Thanks for your valued paurchase and your item already shipped via DTDC Courier. Expected delivery before 30th July latest

I wanna know anyone received their product form this thread....how is the packing, are those all DVD reached intact ? I want buyers feedback.

dissel said:
I wanna know anyone received their product form this thread....how is the packing, are those all DVD reached intact ? I want buyers feedback.

Not from this thread, but from the same seller over Ebay for the same product. The packaging was decent, no visible damage was there on any DVD's. I have to inform you that these are DVD's are just held by a thin layer of default circular plastic covering and not a casing like Moserbaer or other branded 50 pack DVD's that you get.

I have also ordered through ebay yesterday... but the 5 dvd pack..

Ill give some info when the package reaches me..

Hi ,

Thanks for replying my PM.

50 Pack Spindle PUMA dual Layer Blank DVD 8.5 GB

Order Number: 00000071

this order is still showing pending in the Website.

have you received the amount , I have already done the NEFT

Rgds

SBM

Order placed for the following Items in ur website.

ORDER NO: 75

50 Pack National 8.5gb Double Dual Layer DVD

Moser Baer Sterling DVD -R 16X 4.7gb 50 Pack Spindle

Just now Rs.1135/-transferred to ur ICICI AC through NEFT from my SBI AC.It will reflect in ur AC tomorrow.

Please process my order.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back