Rainbow / National / Puma Dual Layer DVD 8.5 Gb 50 Pack Spindle Rs 500/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Revolution said:
And the ebay price is higher than this.The offer is only for forum members but we have to buy from ebay or their website.Strange.....

Order to his website ....it is very fast....ebay price must be higher because there are ebay charge involved.

fast make an order via the web,then PM or mail him.

Received my package....The Factory seal is there (Thin Plastic Cover), Packing was good as long as shock concern....DVDs are intact.

If he didn't post this thread here,I never knew about him...Highly recommend.

BTW:- Not every one can able to purchase from ebay. (Not every one have CC or Bank A/C in ICICI,HDFC,Citi),Thank you for this thread

Need a 50 Pack Spindle PUMA dual Layer.. Please pm account details. Or do i need to oder it via ur website?

I'm interested in buying one 50 pack.
But i have a ques..If these brand's Dual layer DVD cost only ~Rs.10....how come Moserbaer and others are charging ~Rs.80-100 per disc?

Are these discs soooooooo bad? or are others simply over charging?

PhotostarSR said:
I'm interested in buying one 50 pack.

But i have a ques..If these brand's Dual layer DVD cost only ~Rs.10....how come Moserbaer and others are charging ~Rs.80-100 per disc?

Are these discs soooooooo bad? or are others simply over charging?

They are not reputed enough to claim a higher price. They have a higher chances of failing (or not) compared to the branded ones. They aren't bad per se, but they aren't exactly considered as the top of the line back up solution either. It's a similar situation that you have with Single Layer DVD's. Branded ones like Sony, Moserbaer, Verbatim, Tayo Yuden etc. claim a higher price compared to Princo, National, Rainbow, Melody etc.

Sry noob question.
But,do we must have order with web ?
Cos I have no account at theitbazar or ebay.
I will pay through SBI NEFT.

Order No.91

For 50 Pack Spindle Puma DL 8.5GB DVDs.

Full shipping address and mob no is added to note.

I will transfer Rs.560 but got a problem when I try TPT from my SBI can't find any ICICI bank only A/C no and name.

Pls help.....

hi,

i ordered thru your website and did a NEFT . Order number : 00000078.

I am yet to receive the DVDs... you had told me that i shall get it latest by 5th ...

It shows pending in your website ..

pls check and let me know the status ...

regards,

som

Hi SOM1

You did not notify us after sending payment but asked us to include 100 Pack Sleeves and said that you'd pay later in your email msg to us on 2nd Aug.

Pls send us Transaction details and amount deposited via PM and we shall immediately execute your Order.

Below is your message to us on 2nd Aug Time > 23:40:

Hi mr.kapoor,

I am interested in the DVD sleeves ... in case you have not shipped my dvds can these be included(bundled) in them ... My order number for the dvd is 00000078 dated 30 th July
The cost of the sleeves is 90.. pls do let me know how much i need to pay
considering the 20/- refund.
I shall do the transfer immediately.
Regards,
Som
Sent from my iPod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back