Rainbow / National / Puma Dual Layer DVD 8.5 Gb 50 Pack Spindle Rs 500/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got call from Mr. Ronnie.
I have replied.
I got my DVDs today and they were in good condition.
Though have not write any DVD yet.
Wish me luck for 100% success for write.....:D

Revolution said:
Order No.91
For 50 Pack Spindle Puma DL 8.5GB DVDs.
Full shipping address and mob no is added to note.
I will transfer Rs.560 but got a problem when I try TPT from my SBI can't find any ICICI bank only A/C no and name.
Pls help.....

There was some confusion over shipping address.
But DTDC gut call me and ask for detail address.
I'm happy cos I got my DVDs and these are good condition.
I think DTDC are giving service in our area.

^ Click on the iTrust score of the person you want to rate, there you get a link saying 'Submit Feedback For @username@'. You should be able to do the rest :)

i want to order verbatim +r 50pack & national dl 50 pack and dvd sleeves from your ebay store using a coupon. but i'm being charged full shipping for each item. isnt there any discount for ordering more than 1 item at a time? pls let me know asap as my coupon will expire on wed so wanna place an order today.

thanx

@dvdstoredelhi

iTrust Score left.
I heard many negative feedback about DTDC.
So,I was worried about it.
But,I don't thing DTDC not so bad in my area.
DTCT called me and verify the proper addressed before coming to my house.

BTW,successfully burned a 7GB image on DVD.
Took almost 25min @4X speed.....

agantuk said:
^ Click on the iTrust score of the person you want to rate, there you get a link saying 'Submit Feedback For @username@'. You should be able to do the rest :)
Thanks.....

Received the DVDs a few days back. So far , I have burnt like 30 DVDs and 3 were bad... which was expected of these low cost DVDs... all in all a good deal..... Had to burn a lot of not so important data..... Got rid of about 200 GB..... These DVDs highly recommended, but only for data that is not so important......

Ordered via EBAY, 100 Pk National 8.5gb Double Dual Layer DVD Moser Baer. PaisaPay transaction details PaisaPay ID 27322948805. Kindly do the needful :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back