Rainbow / National / Puma Dual Layer DVD 8.5 Gb 50 Pack Spindle Rs 500/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ebay order

50 Pack Puma 8.5gb Double Dual Layer DVD by Moser Baer

Logitech Wireless Desktop Keyboard Mouse Kit MK320
Hope you can ship fast

Got my shipment of 2 x 50 puma dvds but only one pack had the bubble wrap while the other one was in its default plastic cover and the two uppermost dvds were scratched because of this, Also the shipment took one whole week to reach Bangalore!

Please find below Cost of 100 CD Pack :
Unbranded Category manufactured by MoserBaer > 425 + Shipping
Verbatim AZO > 690 + Shipping
Imation > 660 + Shipping

National Dual Layer is available in stock now..

navino87 said:
Hi... How much a 100 cd pack costs?? Interested in buying 100 cd pack + 50 Dual Layer DVD pack...

Hi,

Though there was bubble wrap aroung one spindle but they were packed in High Quality 7mm thick foam sheet. No? Send me a PM with your Order Number or Ebay user ID if you bought via ebay and we shall arrange to sedn across 2 Pieces. Cheer Up!
RS4 said:
Got my shipment of 2 x 50 puma dvds but only one pack had the bubble wrap while the other one was in its default plastic cover and the two uppermost dvds were scratched because of this, Also the shipment took one whole week to reach Bangalore!

^^ yeah there was foam sheet but as you know these dvds dont come in a spindle box, so if they are not wrapped in bubble wrap then they move a lot and upper dvds tend to get scratched by this.

No need of sending any dvds,it was just a customer feedback, glad that you took it in a positive way, will deal again with you:)

Ordered yesterday through your website: 20 Pieces PUMA Dual Double Layer Blank DVD 8.5gb
Order Information
Order Number: 157
Order Date: Thursday, 23 September 2010
Order Status: Pending

RTGS/NEFT Code: ubinh10267040927

Since this is a delhi order only, pls expedite it !

pls update me on the status..

Order Information

Order Number: 157

Order Date: Thursday, 23 September 2010

Order Status: Pending

RTGS/NEFT Code: ubinh10267040927

^^ i canceled this order & made a fresh order no 170 on 30th sept for 50 DVDs.
5 days have elapsed & no news from this guy..

Kya poori dukaan ki dvd kharidoonga, tabhi bhejoge kya?! :bleh:

ordered a set of 5 dual layer puma dvds (to test) from your ebay store..This is a delhi order so please expedite it..looking forward to hear from you as i am also planning to order a 50 pack spindle if i am satisfied with this order..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back