Rainbow / National / Puma Dual Layer DVD 8.5 Gb 50 Pack Spindle Rs 500/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been almost 3 weeks since I placed Order no 170, 2 weeks since they have given me the tracking number.

I still have not received the DVDs.

After numerous calls & followup from my side ; how much further will i have to wait for this order???

absolutely terrible buying experience, will not recommend this vendor at all.

BUYERS BEWARE !!

You placed your order on 30th Sept and was processed on 6th as you deposited payment in 2 bits and we could not trace same until we spoke on 6th.

Order shipped via DTDC Courier on 6th and we received your email today that you have not received the DVDs whereas we expect you to inform us within latest 4 working days of non - receipt.

It would be incorrect to say that you've made numerous cal and follow up..

However we would do your Payment refund in FULL in case your packet is not delivered by end of this month.

With Regards..

delhiboy1000 said:
It's been almost 3 weeks since I placed Order no 170, 2 weeks since they have given me the tracking number.

I still have not received the DVDs.

After numerous calls & followup from my side ; how much further will i have to wait for this order???

absolutely terrible buying experience, will not recommend this vendor at all.

BUYERS BEWARE !!

Agreed that you cancelled the order and made Fresh Order of Rs 580..but did not ask inform us that you're depositing Rs 580 in 2 bits .! reason of delay is incomplete information from your end.

Is there any need for such statement here "Kya poori dukaan ki dvd kharidoonga, tabhi bhejoge kya?"

Everyone is aware that we even ship 2 or 3 or 5 pieces as we understand that buyers want to try this product first..

delhiboy1000 said:
^^ i canceled this order & made a fresh order no 170 on 30th sept for 50 DVDs.

5 days have elapsed & no news from this guy..

Kya poori dukaan ki dvd kharidoonga, tabhi bhejoge kya?! :bleh:

dvdstoredelhi said:
You placed your order on 30th Sept and was processed on 6th as you deposited payment in 2 bits and we could not trace same until we spoke on 6th.

Order shipped via DTDC Courier on 6th and we received your email today that you have not received the DVDs whereas we expect you to inform us within latest 4 working days of non - receipt.

It would be incorrect to say that you've made numerous cal and follow up..

However we would do your Payment refund in FULL in case your packet is not delivered by end of this month.

With Regards..
Raman/Sanjiv,

I wrote to you on 11th Oct regarding the non-delivery of the parcel & spoke to you on 14th when i got no mail from you.

In that call you had assured me that you being a franchisee of DTDC yourself would escalate this & ensure delivery within 4 days. You did nothing until yesterday when my patience gave up & I posted in this forum abt the buying experience.

& now you say that "However we would do your Payment refund in FULL in case your packet is not delivered by end of this month. "

You need another 11 days to resolve this??? God bless you !

I have placed the order for the National 50 pack of the dual layer DVDs.

Order Number is 00000204

Payment of Rs 560 has been made through NEFT in your ICICI bank account.

Please confirm as soon as you receive the money and ship the DVDs as soon as possible.

Regards,
Sujith

Placed an order for National Dual Layer DVD 50 Pack Spindle.. Transfered the amount to your account...

Order Information :

Order Number:205

Order Date: Thursday, 21 October 2010

Plz confirm the receipt and do the needful ASAP..

TY

Have been thinking for a while but seems i have to order it now some questions

How are the DVD packed ?

What if DVD's gets damaged in transit ?

Which one is better only heard of National compared to other 2.

How long will it take to ship if i place order tomorrow ?

Payment made below are order details.

Order Number: 00000206
Order Date: Friday, 22 October 2010 09:36
Order Status: Pending

I have made the payment of 580/- though you mentioned shipping charges Rs.60 , please adjust the remaining amount to add DVD's

it has been two days since i made the payment.. stil my order status is pending... moreover still i didn't get a word from you..

^lol I placed an order on his ebay page. He didn't leave a feedback. I emailed him twice to make some changes to the address. He didn't reply. I received the dvd's. I didn't leave a feedback on this page. He didn't ask me to leave one like most other ebay users. With over 6000 orders, he must be a very busy man.

@dvdstoredelhi

Could you please provide me the tracking number of the DVDs you have shipped to me as i need them as soon as possible?

Order number --- 204

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back