Rainbow / National / Puma Dual Layer DVD 8.5 Gb 50 Pack Spindle Rs 500/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

These are DVD+R and if your DVD burner is pricky you may 1st try a few pieces loose ... available on ebay. Search for National Dual Layer or Puma Dual Layer

Thanks

I have just made an order at your site.... Order details are as under..

Order Number: 00000125
Order Date: Wednesday, 25 August 2010 15:23
Order Status: Pending

Please confirm if the Rainbow pack is available, If it is out of stock, please send me the Puma Pack. Thanks..

Hi,

Your Order Value is Rs 580 but since you're from Delhi you need to deposit only Rs 540 (500 + Rs 40 Shipping)

Rainbow is out of Stock so we shall send you PUMA. Please confirm Payment Transaction details via PM or on our email sales@theitbazaar.com

Thanks

j_jindal1 said:
I have just made an order at your site.... Order details are as under..

Please confirm if the Rainbow pack is available, If it is out of stock, please send me the Puma Pack. Thanks..

dvdstoredelhi said:
Hi techno_funky

Your item already shipped today via DTDC Courier today

Thanks

Thanks :), could you let me know how much time it takes for the package to reach Mumbai since It is thursday today I've yet to get the DVD's.

It takes 2 to 3 working days Max to reach Mumbai. I hope that you should get your packet by tomorrow or latest on Monday

Thanks

techno_funky said:
Thanks :), could you let me know how much time it takes for the package to reach Mumbai since It is thursday today I've yet to get the DVD's.

I got the dvd's yesterday, the packing was amazing took me good 10 mins to open the package lol!. Tried burning 4 dvd's the 1st one was a coaster.

Thanks for this nice deal :)

Hi,

Is there any update on this order..

dvdstoredelhi said:
Hi,

Your Order Value is Rs 580 but since you're from Delhi you need to deposit only Rs 540 (500 + Rs 40 Shipping)

Rainbow is out of Stock so we shall send you PUMA. Please confirm Payment Transaction details via PM or on our email sales@theitbazaar.com

Thanks

Ordered via EBAY,
50 Pk puma 8.5gb Double Dual Layer DVD r.
PaisaPay transaction details
PaisaPay ID 27457545371

Hey dude,

I still haven't received my package, and you haven't even provided me with the consignment number so I can track online.

Please let me know my consignment number and the status of the package.

Thanx man :)

Edit: Dude....extremely sorry. I rarely check my secondary email ID. Just tracked the consignment in morning and received the package just now. Had to pay 25 bucks for Octroi but the packaging was AWESOME.

Thank you so much for putting those DVDs in an empty spindle. I knew they would get stuck in octroi and that they would open up the package, but the empty spindle protected those DVDs :D

I still remember the horror story when a friend of mine ordered just the same exact package from a different source and the DVDs got severely scratched coz of those shitheads at Octroi :mad:

Anyways, thanx a lot for everything. Really appreciate the effort :)

Positive rep :) Will leave trading feedback now :)

Edit II: Trading feedback left. Please do the same for me :)

Hi,

National is out of stock. Have Puma available. Sorry dont have a payment gateway setup for my site as yet..

NoName01 said:
National 50dvd pack available ? also can i order using my visa debit card on ur website ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back