Rainbow / National / Puma Dual Layer DVD 8.5 Gb 50 Pack Spindle Rs 500/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like it has gone out of stock again, because I ordered it 2 days back and it was very much available at that time. Also if you look at the first thread, it shows Elgin and National available, Puma out of stock

dont want to try elgin.. national seems to be a good buy.. will wait for national to come back in stock. :p when you get them let know about the burn Q/C

Dvdstore when are they coming back in stock? I need 100 of them asap.

dvdstoredelhi said:
Hi, Thanks for your purchase. You could deposit via Neft Fund transfer / Cash or Cheque Deposit. Thanks
Yes but what is the amount your thread says 500....I think its different on the website...

techmaster said:
The bill says 605...while the 1st post comes to 525 + 60 which is 585..Please of you could confirm the same.
Ignore Bill Value of Rs 605 and if shipping for your location is Rs 60/- then confirm your order @ 605 and deposit Rs 585 and let us know.

dvdstoredelhi said:
Ignore Bill Value of Rs 605 and if shipping for your location is Rs 60/- then confirm your order @ 605 and deposit Rs 585 and let us know.
Have transferred 585/- to your ICICI bank account through NEFT as per details in the order confirmation mail. Let me know once you ship the same.

techmaster said:
Have transferred 585/- to your ICICI bank account through NEFT as per details in the order confirmation mail. Let me know once you ship the same.
Received your payment and your item being shipped today. Thanks

Want to buy 50 or 100 Blank CDs. Please tell me the price of different brands and shipping charges to Gurgaon. Thanks.

One clarification.

I found all japan make Verbatim's are DVD+R and Indian make are DVD-R.

does Indian make DVD+r is also available, How to find the difference between both?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back