Rajneeti (Movie)

Look the spoiler is not working . I just mentioned the basic plot . You can check it out if the spoiler is working or not . I tried using spoiler but when I click on it , its not working. Try if you can use spoilers to hide anything and then click to view it . It doesn't work in the new TE enhancement upgrades

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Keane 16 said:
Ever heard of a bloody spoiler alert? :mad:
Yes I heard about spoiler alert but when its not working , what can I DO ?

Here's the spoiler again since ther's some issue with the spoiler code.

Why is it a godfather ripoff? Replace mafia family with political family. There's a head patriach, a consigliere (nana patekar), two brothers, elder of whom is hot headed like Sonny Corleone (Arjun Rampal) and the younger one, a composed and calculating Michael Corleone (Ranbir Kapoor). There's a reenactment of the famous blood-soaked bedroom scene where the actor wakes up to find himself caked in blood, and a car-bomb that kills two very important characters.

saw the movie today ...
took me 1 hour to understand which character is in what relation to the other ...
im curious to know the person who has played ranbir's mom in the movie .. (the most pathetic acting i have ever seen in any bollywood movie)
im sure her surname would be jha (in realtion to prakash jha )
overall the movie was PAKAU ...

rocker123 said:
saw the movie today ...

took me 1 hour to understand which character is in what relation to the other ...

im curious to know the person who has played ranbir's mom in the movie .. (the most pathetic acting i have ever seen in any bollywood movie)

im sure her surname would be jha (in realtion to prakash jha )

overall the movie was PAKAU ...
u dupe my feelings bro.

Back