Rakhshabandhan!

so how do u celebrate it.. in our home no rakhis n all.. only some spl food items tats all..:ashamed: don ask the names..

wat do u ppl do in that day.. :huh:

Uhhh...huh da girl who ties me one (if ever) mayb i'll ask her out r somethin ;-)...nah jst kiddin, usually some sweets r cash...no sisters of late...no1 has tied me one in a few years now

both my sisters tie rakhi(if they remember beforehand that is)...else they give me money to go buy 2 rakhis, I take that back home and they tie it to me...I dont give no gifts for my sisters :p(nor do they ask) :)
Theres one more gal(know her since I was in 2nd std...used to play cricket with her bro, she used to join in sometimes ;) ) who comes and ties rakhi to my religiuosly every year and I gift her by going out with her whenever I feel like :p

I have two sisters, both of whom stay abroad. Rakhis are usually mailed in weeks in advance for me, cousins,.....

Also have a very old friend who got into the habit of tying me a rakhi.

Usually, i give my sisters protection money :p

Regards
Inzider

its a big trouble day for me usually.
1 sister and 4 cousin sisters.
Total 5. Multiple trouble.
And none will let go as easily. :ashamed:
And ya they will forget my birthday but they will never forget rakshabandhan and Bhau-bij.
Thats their vasuli day :O

my sis ties me rakhi and i give her some gift (which remains undecided till last minute and mom finally helps me decide) and then we have some sweets and good food together with the family. :)
Blade_Runner said:
^^ same as funky ! i get bankrupt this friday ......... :(
there goes ur dream of getting 7800GT. bankrupt cant affort that :p

Bunked college for sure :eek:hyeah:

Now , bunk office for sure ;)

No sisters or aunties in the city :( but tie rakhi from friend whom i look up to as my sis :)

wow some funny answers!!.. for many its bankruptcy day, and for others its a marathon day huh?
i remeber in our college last year, we enjoyed a lot.. there was lots of leg pullings, as many boys were heart broken as many girls tied rakhis( just red ropes.. :p ).... i miss those days.. :(

Back