PC Peripherals RAM decision DAMN decision..

Newegg linky not working :)

But got wht ur reffering to :cool2:

BTW as he had said he wont b getting into expensive ram.....

the Rev 2 is the best bet..... :hap2:
The PQI turbo is know to hav probs with AMD....read it smewhr(better with Intel) dnt knw wht s**t i read...so ignore if u ppl want ;)
PS: Let us knw what ur budget is now Masky...thts the best way to get u the best ram ;)

Dude if you want to play safe then you can also consider corsair in delhi
512mb ddr 400 corsair cl=2.5 is for 2800+4%tax,2912
I just bought 2 pieces yesterday.

Also,if you want you can opt for fast rams,how abt xms ddr 550!

^^ LOL.. look who's back.. ;) One advise for u though.. start behaving..(am certainly not refering to this post.. but the others u have made so far), else a IP ban is imminent.. and STOP starting all ur posts with a 'dude'

coming back to ur post, naa.. i dont want value RAM and is the XMS DDR550 u r refering to available in India? If so, what's the price?

Seems to be the same as OCZ EL Rev 2 (concept wise - Brainpower + TCCD).. and its priced same as the OCZ.. but given OCZ's support, I wud prefer OCZ over Mushkin though Mushkin is a very good brand too.. OCZ wud be a personal choice :D

Netweb probably has pc3200 ,pc 4000 and pc 4400 for corsair

ddr 5500 shd be abt 16-17k ,maybe more
be prepared to shell out alteast 18k.

Interestingly, OCZ EL Rev 2 is priced at $215 at Monarch when it sells at $188 at newegg ;) OCZ is still better VFM.. and the EL Rev 2 based on TCCD is what I have decided to get.. :eek:hyeah:

tnx for all ur help guys.. :thanx:

Yep, And I'm hoping OCZ will cave in a li'l more !
It's currently $184 @ newegg.

But since OCZ Rev 2 is incompatible with all ASUS mobos.....................
...............just kiddin' :p !

JediMaster said:
But since OCZ Rev 2 is incompatible with all ASUS mobos.....................

if thats the case i'll personally hunt u down and ri... lets jsut say i'll do nasty things to ya.. :death:hehe.. just kidding..

HeHe !

EL Plat Rev 2 is a Good choice I think all the current factors taken into account.

Good Luck and mebbe you'll have company !
Signing off....

TheMask said:
bottle beat those scores long back.. except he doesnt have a loud mouth like me.. so u all didnt know :p
nah i still havent managed to beat your 3dm05 score :(

Back