Ram + Flash Memory Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello GP Singh ,

This Thread Has Many Items ,So If Just One Item Is available Somewhere at cheaper Rates that does Not Mean It Not a Go ,For chd People Its a Treat They Get Robbed Of thier Money When Buying Stuff Like This ,Thanks For The Best Wishes ,Now i Know 2 Singhs Atleast ....

:clap: :hap2:

I guess we had a talk last year on phone, in november if you remember :eek:hyeah:

EDIT: Sorry for loooooowwwwwwwbbbaaaallllliiiiiiinngngngngng :jason:

Now grand opening and :party: .

cool_dude said:
Will the Compact Flash Extreme III card work with a Canon XT(350d)? :ashamed:

Or does it need a Extreme II card?

Abhi.

Hi ,
Until its To Accept Compact Flash Card All Cards ,Normal ,Ultra,Extreme Etc etc Will Run

:clap:

Do you have a Ultra II SD plus card (2GB) ? What's the pricing and will it work with a Canon SD 600?

A few questions...

How much warranty do these cards carry?
How do I claim the Sandisk warranty?
What is the price of Sandisk Extreme III 8/16Gb?

Abhi.

Sir ,
Please check the PM In Few Minutes
Thanks for updating it. But is the SD card you have mentioned the UltraII or the UltraII plus? You have mentioned:
* SD Card "2GB " Ultra II @ Rs :987/- + Shipping "Cum Pen Drive"

So does "cum pen drive" mean there's a free pen drive with it, or are you talking about the ultra II plus which has a built in USB connector?

vebk said:
Thanks for updating it. But is the SD card you have mentioned the UltraII or the UltraII plus? You have mentioned:

So does "cum pen drive" mean there's a free pen drive with it, or are you talking about the ultra II plus which has a built in USB connector?

Hi ,
I am Having a Issue With My Inbox folder ,will Update This By evening ..

Deepak said:
Amarbir, try and understand; the point of a GO is that all the products are cheaper then retail, else there is no point in it being a GO. Its just a seller selling their products.

I am still waiting to see a reply amarbir. Even retail shops selling the same prices here in regards to sony memory card as well. Alfa is slightly cheaper with bill from cellphone section. Are you planning to give them in cheaper rates or are the price fixed?

cool_dude said:
Amabir, I asked a few questions here. I sent them in the PM as well. No replies from you. What happened?

sir ,
Email Crashed ,I Have Replied You By PM ,the Rates Will Be Given By Other disti And i will Inform you .

vebk said:

Sir ,
the Same is Ultra II Plus As You Rightly Said

OK, here is my story. I ordered a Sandisk Extreme III 4Gb compact flash card from this guy Amarbir. I ordered it on Thursday 8th. I placed my order through his Lynx-India.com website and deposited the money in his account the same day. He wrote me a comment that he had sent the card on the same day. Well, here is what I observed.

1) The card was delievered to me on 11th May, despite it being a Sunday. So, it took just 3 days for the card to reach me. That's fast! (Although I had opted for DTDC's Air shipping - 80 Rs.)
2) The card was packed perfectly. Infact the Sandisk box was placed in a separate box and then that box was sealed. The seal was so tough to remove, it took me 10 minutes to get to the card. The conclusion - you can be assured that whatever you order from this guy, reaches you in a great shape. No ugly surprises here!
3) The bill was provided and I could easily ascertain that the card was original. Needless to say it worked in my 350d flawlessly. I am sure some of my local dealers wouldn't have given me the bill. And some of them quoted upto 2.2K for the same card. ( I got it for 1806 Rs. - all inclusive.)

So, the crux of the matter is - it was a great shopping experience. I wanted to share it with you because I don't know why, we are accumosted to see only bad experiences on internet. I wished to share a good one with you.

Amabir - thans a lot. I offer you my best wishes and hope you become India's Newegg or Amazon. But do take care that you continue to offer your customers a great service and truly treat them as kings. Because many a time we have seen companies getting successful and then quickly starting to abuse their customers/the community in general. I hope that doesn't happen with you!

Best of luck,
Abhijeet.

cool_dude said:
OK, here is my story. I ordered a Sandisk Extreme III 4Gb compact flash card from this guy Amarbir. I ordered it on Thursday 8th. I placed my order through his Lynx-India.com website and deposited the money in his account the same day. He wrote me a comment that he had sent the card on the same day. Well, here is what I observed.

1) The card was delievered to me on 11th May, despite it being a Sunday. So, it took just 3 days for the card to reach me. That's fast! (Although I had opted for DTDC's Air shipping - 80 Rs.)
2) The card was packed perfectly. Infact the Sandisk box was placed in a separate box and then that box was sealed. The seal was so tough to remove, it took me 10 minutes to get to the card. The conclusion - you can be assured that whatever you order from this guy, reaches you in a great shape. No ugly surprises here!
3) The bill was provided and I could easily ascertain that the card was original. Needless to say it worked in my 350d flawlessly. I am sure some of my local dealers wouldn't have given me the bill. And some of them quoted upto 2.2K for the same card. ( I got it for 1806 Rs. - all inclusive.)

So, the crux of the matter is - it was a great shopping experience. I wanted to share it with you because I don't know why, we are accumosted to see only bad experiences on internet. I wished to share a good one with you.

Amabir - thans a lot. I offer you my best wishes and hope you become India's Newegg or Amazon. But do take care that you continue to offer your customers a great service and truly treat them as kings. Because many a time we have seen companies getting successful and then quickly starting to abuse their customers/the community in general. I hope that doesn't happen with you!

Best of luck,
Abhijeet.

Hi Abhijeet ,

The Website Backend Really Helps Me To Chat ,Talk And Cordinate With All My Customers ,Its Rare For a Lynx customer That He Will Not Get a Call From Me .I stared My Work Out Of Pure Passion Of Technology ,The Day In Which You Will See Lynx Doing Abusing Will Never Come ,I Am a Professional To The Core And Have My Own Fundas To Work ,These Fundas Are Collected By My Experience of Being Into IT For 10 Years And i Am Just 32 Now .Thnaks for Writing Such a Wonderful Paragraph .Many Others Too Will Have Such Experiences .I will Make sure That No Community Memeber Has a Issue ever With Lynx .

Cheers :hap2: :eek:hyeah:

techie_007 said:
quotes for cheap 4Gb/8Gb/16Gb SD cards please? prefer something other than sandisk as others are cheaper ;) PM me :)

Sir ,
I Sell Only Original Sandisk and No Other Brands ,Cos i am Not sure Of those Products ,I do Not Have The Confidence in Them Sir .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back