Ram + Flash Memory Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
techie_007 said:
:( transcend/kingston?

EDIT: non-Ultra II sandisk models?
Hi ,
I Could Not Understand Are you Saying that i Give You Normal Cards and Not Ultra II or Extreme II etc Etc Or the Other Way Around ....

:clap:

Supra said:
Amarbir one thing....the prices are same as posted in your site. Whats the point of creating a GO & giving at same prices. Plz remove the word GO if the pricing level is same :) as available on retail market. Plz understand the real sense of the word "GO" ....I could source the 2GB micro SD for arnd 500 bucks all incl here in Bangalore....lemme know if you want me to supply it you :rofl:

Cmon man get some decent pricing for the Micro SD cards...I need a 4GB San Disk micro sd so will conder one if its cheaper than the price here in Bangalore :)...you are a diamond or titanium member or master head :rofl: or whatever u call of SanDisk na....u should be able to get atleast some decent pricing frm them :p

Moral Policing... eh ?

rather let mods (incase they have not appointed u to do so )take action only if necessary in such scenario....

as for the term *GO* .. i believe Admins/Mods wud surely let the dealers as well as the regular members of TE know abt the REAL defination of the GO..... this will help issues from both the sides...

PS: there`s a report button rite @ 1st post.... if any miscievious activities are carried out by a Dealer .

NO offence bro....:)

Hi ,
I Could Not Understand Are you Saying that i Give You Normal Cards and Not Ultra II or Extreme II etc Etc Or the Other Way Around ....

:clap:

hehe...sorry. i meant that you have posted prices of Ultra-II SD cards. I was asking prices of normal SD cards? i thot they might be cheaper :ashamed:

Amarbir,

I was expecting some shipping information today... You had quote that it would be done 100(some more zeroes)% today, a gentle reminder.

~LT

linuxtechie said:
Amarbir,

I was expecting some shipping information today... You had quote that it would be done 100(some more zeroes)% today, a gentle reminder.

~LT

Hi ,

Possibly you did Not check your Email ,Do It Now ,Your Material is On the Way Man .:clap:

linuxtechie said:
Amarbir,

~LT
oh come on LT, lemme kno wen u order stuff. i cud have gotten some n we cud have saved n shipping too :p

EDIT: So Amarbir, any cheap sandisk SD cards? (non-ultra ones? :))

techie_007 said:
oh come on LT, lemme kno wen u order stuff. i cud have gotten some n we cud have saved n shipping too :p

EDIT: So Amarbir, any cheap sandisk SD cards? (non-ultra ones? :))

hi Bad Luck ,

His Maal is already Left chandigarh ,the First Post Is Updated with your Pricing ,Check and Revert Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back