Ramdom stuff i picked up.

hmasalia said:
How can u call this stuff ramdom purchase...

I would go thur a termoil deciding to spend 50k on electronics stuff...

but then wat the heck not my money...

Congrats :)

When you are a member @ TE you can pick up VFM performance stuff anyday of the week without blinking/thinking

Now guys how to bring down idle power consumption of the 4870.

Also my gfx card and monitor died thats the reason for the new ones...

Had to buy a CM690 cause 4870 wasn't fitting in the Super lanboy...

And 8400 was forced on me cause of a delayed shipment from the courier guys... The upgrade from the 6400 costed me 3500 bucks...

random huh? If you pick stuff like this "randomly", god forbid, when you go buying decidedly!!

Congrats on the purchases !!

Finally....

Good to see another 4870; :D

Congrats; have fun;

Oh and btw good prices there;

Upgrade that mobo and PSU ASAP; :p

gannu said:
Finally....

Good to see another 4870; :D

Congrats; have fun;

Oh and btw good prices there;

Upgrade that mobo and PSU ASAP; :p

Why... Seriously... Why... I mean... The old stuff still works right... And it works well... Infact flawless... Even if i do upgrade to a more powerful PSU and a new gen mobo... I will just end up gaining 2%-3% more performance... I think i have already invested well on a faster GPU for that... And not to forget the cabby... So why a new mobo and psu... Seriously i wanna understand the concept why should i blow up another 10K-12K... There should be a good enough reasone for that right...

Seriously dude... Whats wrong with it...

Congrats Switch :D

Switch said:
Why... Seriously... Why... I mean... The old stuff still works right... And it works well... Infact flawless... Even if i do upgrade to a more powerful PSU and a new gen mobo... I will just end up gaining 2%-3% more performance... I think i have already invested well on a faster GPU for that... And not to forget the cabby... So why a new mobo and psu... Seriously i wanna understand the concept why should i blow up another 10K-12K... There should be a good enough reasone for that right...

nothing wrong re :)

if your happy then chill & forget what the World says plus Asus P5B DLX still rocks ;)

just change if you want not if somebody (no offense to gannu) says so :cool2:

even I did not go from 975X to P35 because somebody told me to do it but I did it because I wanted to plus my 975X was a Intel original which needed a mod to OC & one fine day it just stopped OC'ing

Switch said:

Upgrade or your e-pen0s will shrink !! lol.

Btw congrats on the upgrades and nice price on the 4870. :)

Back