Rapidshare's ridiculous 2.66GB/day limit!

ah sucks!! I am on 2.66gb per day limit now.. 10gb/day is over for me :( shya!

But what i do is I use RS on alternate days. That way i get +5gb of download every alternate day on RS. and those days I am not on RS I am on torrents! Glad to be reviving torrent downloads after more than a year!!!!

rapidshare have increased their storage capacity and bandwidth and they say they will "experimentally raise the download traffic contingents" if there is any bandwidth unused

I have been credited with 5 gb since a few days . I share my account with a friend but we use it at different times

manu1991 said:
I have been credited with 5 gb since a few days . I share my account with a friend but we use it at different times

so can I share my account with my friend,with both of us using the account the same day??
i mean i download from 12-8am,and he downloads the rest of the day..will it be fine?

knoughtyd said:
so can I share my account with my friend,with both of us using the account the same day??
i mean i download from 12-8am,and he downloads the rest of the day..will it be fine?

yes. I used my friends account like that and it was no problem at all. I think RS allows dynamic usage since most of the connections in India are dynamic IP based

knoughtyd said:

Yup will be perfectly fine that way

Also IIRC someone has put up a thread in the market section and is selling premium accounts for 300 bux

More traffic for our Premium customers

April 29, 2009
In addition to the Premium HappyHours, RapidShare is glad to announce another good news for Premium customers.

Our latest upgrade enables us to permanently raise the traffic credit to 5 GB per day. Up to 25 GB of traffic can be collected.

Just like old times ;)

Back